Law Parents of school shooter bveing charged with stuff?

I can feel empathy for all involved. But I do blame the parents(especially dad) quite a bit here. I doubt this "dad" was very hands on with his son.

I feel he may have been to hands-on in that he may have encouraged this kind of behavior. I mean he bought his son a gun and did not properly secure it until the child was of age.

@MichiganMMA1978

I'm not saying you are. I am saying you are using the same tactics.

Enjoy:

Because it's a common tactic. They use language to guilt white people to focus on POC when they themselves do not care one bit about POC. It's used to provoke a commonality. See, you don't care about COC(Children of Color) either. It's also used to shift the conversation because and I know you are going to give me shit over this BUT this country only acts when white kids become targets.
Its a shame they will riot over criminals but are more than quiet about innocent kids. Something pointed out constantly but ignored constantly by those who support the riots/rioters

Its a shame they will riot over criminals but are more than quiet about innocent kids. Something pointed out constantly but ignored constantly by those who support the riots/rioters

No one supports rioters. People support protestors. There is a fucking difference that you can't even see. There you go lumping them together because protesting over police violence is hard to swallow.

Wow, that escalated quickly. Quite an analogy there.

My contention was simply that bullying is not 'sinful' behaviour, it's rooted long before concepts of religion or even morality. And I stated exactly what you're proposing in regards to bullying. It was not a condoning of the behaviour in the slightest.

Also, I'd shadow-realm you with a glancing jab. ;)

The glancing lab is definitely my kryptonite

I feel he may have been to hands-on in that he may have encouraged this kind of behavior. I mean he bought his son a gun and did not properly secure it until the child was of age.

But that's not being hands on. That's like that dad that buys his kid an X box then exits the kids room.

This dad should have had this kid at the gym with him.

Just because bullying has been tolerated before, doesn't mean it always has to be that way. Lots of kids get psychologically harmed for years and it has a serious affect on their quality of life.

We aren't hyenas, well most of us aren't, so we shouldn't say bullying is just a part of life.
But where do you draw the line?
Also I’d you or text children you make them fragile and when they encounter even small bullying they are incapable of dealing with it at all and just fall apart

But that's not being hands on. That's like that dad that buys his kid an X box then exits the kids room.

This dad should have had this kid at the gym with him.

I couldn't agree more. There is a right way and wrong way to approach every situation.

But where do you draw the line?
Also I’d you or text children you make them fragile and when they encounter even small bullying they are incapable of dealing with it at all and just fall apart

That comes down to coping skills which is another lost trait among humans. We no longer learn to cope we just hide.

No one supports rioters. People support protestors. There is a fucking difference that you can't even see. There you go lumping them together because protesting over police violence is hard to swallow.
They intermingled and ironically without protest from the protesters so I don't want to hear that crybaby bullshit.

I'm all for meaningful police reform but this reactionary defunding and other nonsense by mentally ill racist partisans isn't it.

If things were the way the DA described them, then I hope they get charged, because they're irresponsible idiots. They buy their troubled kid his own gun at 15 y/o, kid posts pictures of it on IG bragging, kid googles bullets during class, parents get called about it and they laugh it off, kid takes gun to school in his backpack, parents don't even notice, kid makes drawings of guns and people getting shot saying "I can't stop the thoughts, blood everywhere, my life is over" parents get called about it, they go to the school, and then they just go back home, doesn't occur to them to check his bag or take him home.

Yeah, negligent is a bit of an understatement, seems fucking crazy.

Last edited:
No one supports rioters.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

I think the “parents look like trash” thing is crucial to the harsh charges. Most people would agree that manslaughter is a big reach, and that this is a reflexive charge to appease the people who want to see somebody punished for an tragic crime. It’s just easier to accept if the accused look like criminals.
well when u dissapear and go on the run u also look more like a criminal

Keith Olbermann took a lot of shit for this when he blamed his parents

He was right

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, as long as they're locked away in a safe where you won't be able to access it in time to defend your home from intruders.

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, as long as they're locked away in a safe where you won't be able to access it in time to defend your home from intruders.

How about just not giving your mentally unstable teenage son easy access to it? There's responsibility that comes along with owning a gun. These people failed miserably in that regard.

Not just the parents but the school principal and the teacher imo.

Back