Palhare's messed up foot

CheyMongaloid**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
483409_307694509341674_595112755_n.jpg

Rousimar Palhares: "During the fight, my kick was working well. But soon in the first round, one of my kicks hit Lombard's shin below his knee. I heard a snap, and I knew something bad happened. From that moment on, I started feeling my foot more and more numb and without strength to walk around the octagon. It was a very complicated situation. I went through something similar in the fight against Jeremy Horn when I broke my hand during the fight."

I didn't know he had broke it.
Good fight anyways

karma ? yes it is but props to him fight with a broken foot is not easy at all.

Remember when people were saying Palhares was going to take the title?

Where are all his fans now?

Sucks MMA fans are such bandwagoners.

I'm still on his bandwagon and always will be, For better or worse.

War Toquinho!!

2nd fighter in a row to break his foot fighting Lombard lol

I'm here.

Sucks that the MMA fanbase is full of people who are haters.

After the first few exchanges he had this look on his face like "Oh shit, I'm in trouble."

If Palhares got a title fight with Anderson would you be at all surprised if he managed to get a hold of a leg and submit him?

A Silva KO is always the most likely outcome in his fights, but a Palhares submission wouldn't shock anyone.

People were excited for the match up, and potential danger he posed to Silva. Looks like Palhares won't ever get a shot at Anderson though.

I don't think anyone anticipated a) the weird Marquardt fight, b) Belcher outgrappling Palhares, or c) Lombard coming to the UFC.

I still like Paul Harris. His fights are generally exciting. The foot explains the tentativeness he so quickly developed.

Perhaps the lesson should be not to throw that leg kick unless you're certain your opponent's hips are rotated such that he won't be able to check it in time. But, hey, easy to be an armchair QB and, like most other things in fighting, it's easier said than done.

where are all the little disrespectful forum troll nerds???

:rolleyes:

War Palhares!!!!

this guy hasn't gotten any easy fights tho, maybe ivan salavary. He will be back, his style is appreciated

Palhares is one of the fighters I will always watch. At least you know the fight's going to have an actual finish.

Back