Palhare's messed up foot

Remember when people were saying Palhares was going to take the title?

Where are all his fans now?

Sucks MMA fans are such bandwagoners.
For the sake of making you look dumb I'll go ahead and claim to be a huge current fan still thinking he'll be champ.

Right here. No shame in losing off an injury in a fight with Lombard. I still support Toquinho.

LOL @ RenoBJJr getting served.

Also, lots of people in here who have never kicked a knee, ankle, or elbow with their instep.

:-( Poor tree stump. I want him to get a win next.

Like those who thought Nate would take the title, LOL not even close

This wagon still on track baby.

Fuck the haters.

#Toquinho2014believe

I've disliked Palhares since he held that heel hook on Drwal. Completely senseless. I'm a huge fan of submissions but when the guy taps, let the damn thing go. I just can't stand the guy for that.

I've disliked Palhares since he held that heel hook on Drwal. Completely senseless. I'm a huge fan of submissions but when the guy taps, let the damn thing go. I just can't stand the guy for that.

100% agreed, that fight was won. I will never forgive him for that. think Drwal recovered quickly, but that's not the point.

Boetch tried the leg kick n run strategy ; Boetch left the cage with a broken foot and Lombard left the cage without a scratch

Paul Harris tried the leg kick n run strategy ; Paul Harris left the cage with a broken foot and Lombard left the cage without a scratch

Leg Kick n Run fighters get when they deserve.

Diaz fan?

Boetch tried the leg kick n run strategy ; Boetch left the cage with a broken foot and Lombard left the cage without a scratch

Paul Harris tried the leg kick n run strategy ; Paul Harris left the cage with a broken foot and Lombard left the cage without a scratch

Leg Kick n Run fighters get when they deserve.

If only that could happen to Frankie Edgar.

Sounds more like you're just a dumbass who is either retarded or trying way to hard to instigate an argument.

It is possible to be a fan and not expect him to win a title shot. His fights are always exciting.

I almost feel bad for him in that pic... crazy cuz the dude is a savage and would probably rip my leg off if he had the chance.

Palhares has like 4 fights at middleweight to avoid. he went for all of them so far. (Belcher, Okami, Weidman, Lombard)

It's not that he can't possibly win, but those guys all have the tools to stop Toquinho and crush him. I don't think anyone else at middleweight right now can survive him.

I noticed Lombard kind of nodded and smirked after he checked one of his kicks so I wonder now if he knew it broke when it happened.

I`m still a fan. I don`t think he will ever take the title though...

Back