Paige Vanzant weight cut coming along quite well ahead of FN 143

I think attraction is subjective but the only time I speak up is when she's called a 10 or someone is called gay for thinking she's "cute" and basic.

In my opinion she's a pretty girl, but if people start trying to force her being a 10 then I have to comment that she has too much eyeshadow in 95% of her pics lol

First sentence, you complain about people calling you gay.

Next sentence, you complain about her eye shadow, which is something only women (or gay guys) do.

I would probably allow her the privilege of receiving my impressive phallus since she has a nice body, but she isn't really pretty enough to be my girlfriend...if I'm being honest.

But good job with the weight cut, I guess.

First sentence, you complain about people calling you gay.

Next sentence, you complain about her eye shadow, which is something only women (or gay guys) do.

No. Guys that don't like too much makeup notice that. Are you telling me if girls have too much makeup on, that you don't notice? That just makes you oblivious or blind, it doesn't make you magically straight because you "don't notice eyeshadow" lmao the intelligence of some Sherdog posters is facinating....

Do you think every thought out thought is gay?

Please tell me more
<{jackyeah}>

I would too. But apparently if you don't think she's a 10, you're not allowed to want to bang her. You can only go for 10's according to a lot of these guys.

Those guys probably have a fat wife and 2 step kids.

Those guys probably have a fat wife and 2 step kids.

That's so accurate! Haha

They really do insinuate that you have to think someone is a 10 to fuck them. If you don't then you're a neckbeard and not worthy of fucking her.

Lol at these insecure sherdog dwellers in this thread
100(55).gif

No. Guys that don't like too much makeup notice that. Are you telling me if girls have too much makeup on, that you don't notice? That just makes you oblivious or blind, it doesn't make you magically straight because you "don't notice eyeshadow" lmao the intelligence of some Sherdog posters is facinating....

Do you think every thought out thought is gay?

Please tell me more
<{jackyeah}>

I've never noticed. The only thing about a girl's makeup that a straight guy would notice is if she looks better without it. When you start saying "she has too much eye shadow on" or "I don't like that shade of lipstick" people are going to think you might be a homosexual.

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
it's almost like different people have different preferences eh?

to me she just isn't attractive, i think she looks like a monkey and her cringy little bimbo attention whore personality makes it worse.

<14>

Calisthenics biceps curls workout right here

bh9OlTd.jpg

She has a weird birthmark on her leg. No thanks...

I've never noticed. The only thing about a girl's makeup that a straight guy would notice is if she looks better without it. When you start saying "she has too much eye shadow on" or "I don't like that shade of lipstick" people are going to think you might be a homosexual.

Thinking something looks bad or they have too much (which Obviously constitutes as looks bad) isn't gay lol you're just not observant at all. It's okay to be a simpleton but don't project on me lol don't reach just because you lack fundamental eyesight to see if someone has too much or not... that's VERY suspect that you accuse others of being gay because they could notice something very obvious... when a girl has way too much makeup cakes on and her eyes are a different color... it's VERY easy to notice... I'm sorry you lack eyesight and common sense and I'm sorry you're repressing feelings by accusing others of being gay. You seem very insecure lol

My reaction when you said someone has to be gay to notice if a girl has way too much makeup
<{vega}>

it's almost like different people have different preferences eh?

to me she just isn't attractive, i think she looks like a monkey and her cringy little bimbo attention whore personality makes it worse.

Careful... you're gay if you notice she wears too much makeup too ;) thats what I was accused of

Neckbeards get REALLY upset when you tell them you aren't interested in sticking your dick in something.

I'll never get why other men are so concerned about my penis.

We just want you to be happy
You stick your dick in anything you want bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back