Paige Vanzant weight cut coming along quite well ahead of FN 143

Ya that one guy is really struggling with this lol. I don't find PVZ attractive at all (I prefer and am married to an asian woman) and mainly said that for lols because I knew how triggered random people would get.

In general im not the biggest PVZ wanker myself.

But i thought she looked quite good on that pic.

I wasnt expecting this, but i ended up learning another way of sending sherdog into rustle town 101.
Post a pic of PVZ thoting.... wait.... profit

how? She really isn't hot.....6/10 at best....That's with her sex appeal photos. W/o those she's 5/10.

You're gonna be accused of being ugly/fat/gross/gay if you don't think she's perfection.

<{jackyeah}>

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
tenor.gif

This thread is hilarious. When in the history of man have we ever looked at something and said, "Welp, that' the best we could ever do on this!" and moved on? NEVER.
Why would anyone think for a second that preference in a mate would be any different? To say someone's gay over not liking this or that person is ridiculous. We all have preferences to our dating partners; boob size, ass size, hair color, whether it's Dana White (he was caught fucking the donkey Chael Sonnen caught the Nogueira brothers feeding a carrot to).. all plausible criteria for excluding partners.

Personally, I never got the appeal of Meisha Tate. Sure she had a rack and an ass. If that's your only criteria, there are homeless shelters filled with women who have racks and asses. They're the perfect dating pool. They'll fuck for food. What's better than that?

Would I lay pipe to PVZ while her beta husband watched? Damn straight. Would I marry her? No, just no.

I'll pm the dick pics you want.
You won't show the bimbos you're banging uh... Instead, you want to share dick pics, lol, ok... Didn't know you're into gay stufff... That explains everything.

If only she cut her damn hair.. faker

I've always thought she was hot!! Must be great dating a girl like her since she's in to outdoor type stuff and training.

Additional hot pics:
Paige-VanZant-Feet-2171766.jpg
Paige-VanZant-Feet-2454571.jpg

New boobs, she better make weight

She's hot but why's she showing her body off when she's married? She should be more like Khabib's wife.

Agreed...once you're married, you are now that man's property..he owns you...the only person you should be showing your body to, is your boyfriend or husband...

Sorry she is just ok, I find my wife way hotter than her.

Nobody cares about your penis, they care about you as a heterosexual male thinking you could do better than an absolute worldie like Paige <Lmaoo>

You're not better than anyone, you most likely have a neck beard.

I for one, do not consider pvz attractive...she has a nice body, but her face reminds me of a horse...and I don't find that attractive...

This thread is hilarious. When in the history of man have we ever looked at something and said, "Welp, that' the best we could ever do on this!" and moved on? NEVER.
Why would anyone think for a second that preference in a mate would be any different? To say someone's gay over not liking this or that person is ridiculous. We all have preferences to our dating partners; boob size, ass size, hair color, whether it's Dana White (he was caught fucking the donkey Chael Sonnen caught the Nogueira brothers feeding a carrot to).. all plausible criteria for excluding partners.

Personally, I never got the appeal of Meisha Tate. Sure she had a rack and an ass. If that's your only criteria, there are homeless shelters filled with women who have racks and asses. They're the perfect dating pool. They'll fuck for food. What's better than that?

Would I lay pipe to PVZ while her beta husband watched? Damn straight. Would I marry her? No, just no.

<mma4>

Agreed...once you're married, you are now that man's property..he owns you...the only person you should be showing your body to, is your boyfriend or husband...
so as long as it is only the husband or boyfriend she gets to have a boyfriend on the side?

Why does my neck beard have to always get brought up? Can’t I just worry about whether or not I’d like to do the sex to this young woman without you people bringing my facial hair into this?

And yet if she asked you to go out for a cup of coffee you would be shaking like a leaf.
How do you know that?
Jesus maybe he honestly just isnt into it. Maybe the dude doesnt like white chicks, or isnt into blonds, or likes them thick.

Different people like different things bud

Maybe hed smash but still doesnt like her face

Back