Paige Vanzant weight cut coming along quite well ahead of FN 143

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
You have to remember, they mean "no thanks, I will masturbate to something else", not "no thanks, I would not have sex with her in real life". Most forum warriors would bang Roseanne Barr given a chance to get laid for real.

That's not what why're saying but I can see you can't read. Most said she's not a 10 and she's cute and they would definitely bang.

Then the neckbeards and white knights freaked the fuck out and said that means they wouldn't fuck her... no... read... literally fucking read lmao

She is NOT a 10. Most would still bang.

Attraction is subjective and if you're gonna get all worked up and try to debate someone on if they think your crush is attractive or not then that person is pathetic.
According to UFC rankings Paige is somewhere in the 16-20 area, I believe

Her face is rough. She looks cute sometimes though depending on the picture. Still undoubtedly would though I’ve done way way worse

You have to remember, they mean "no thanks, I will masturbate to something else", not "no thanks, I would not have sex with her in real life". Most forum warriors would bang Roseanne Barr given a chance to get laid for real.

I feel like only complete fucking morons think saying her face isn't a 10 means you wouldn't fuck her. Yet here they are in this thread.... lol

Or use English and word it the way I said it. The way guys do say it. The way I know you don't have friends. First off, Losers hang out at the bar. If there isn't a comedy show, a concert or a special occasion, and you're just going to a dirty and dingy place to talk to guys and "shoot the shit" then you sound like a loser. Sorry.

Yes, friends do say girls look like shit if they have too much makeup on. Yes, I have heard people make jokes about girls looking like raccoons for having too much makeup.

You sound like someone who has never had friends or a girlfriend before.

Let's not even take into account that you're so eager to fool everyone that you're some alpha straight guy that you had to name your account TITS.
<{clintugh}>

So, according to you:
I'm not using English
I don't have any friends because I didn't notice if a girl was wearing too much makeup
Only losers go to bars
You and your hipster homo friends have conversations about makeup
You hate the "alpha straight guy"
You have a problem with my user name
??????

shakespeare-quotes-7-1200x633.jpg

How do you know that?
Jesus maybe he honestly just isnt into it. Maybe the dude doesnt like white chicks, or isnt into blonds, or likes them thick.

Different people like different things bud

Maybe hed smash but still doesnt like her face

If he’s a straight man the idea that he would not have sex with her is hilariously comical. If he’s gay OK fine. But if he is straight. Seriously dude just stop. Straight guys tap anything they can get that is remotely doable. She is beyond doable..

6/10 I'd hit it if I was forced to or get KO'd by broken glass

If he’s a straight man the idea that he would not have sex with her is hilariously comical. If he’s gay OK fine. But if he is straight. Seriously dude just stop. Straight guys tap anything they can get that is remotely doable. She is beyond doable..

She's very doable, problem is, if you don't think she's a perfect 10, then the white knight neckbeards freak out. Hence this thread content

Mean while the horse face fat arse Dern is admired on here lol.
At least with page there's no PS to take off the cheese.

She's very doable, problem is, if you don't think she's a perfect 10, then the white knight neckbeards freak out. Hence this thread content

She grew up around the corner from me. Saw her last year and looks like the girl next door. Heck she made more out of herself then most. She trains hard, markets herself to take advantage of that cash while she can. No hate from me. If I was single I would be all over it.

It's hard for me to guess how many lbs she has left to cut with her shirt on. Maybe ask again when you have your shirt off and your shit together.
<JagsKiddingMe>

She grew up around the corner from me. Saw her last year and looks like the girl next door. Heck she made more out of herself then most. She trains hard, markets herself to take advantage of that cash while she can. No hate from me. If I was single I would be all over it.

Oh I know, I've just been attacked multiple times for saying she was cute but not a 10.

Back