Paige Vanzant weight cut coming along quite well ahead of FN 143

Or maybe they have different tastes than you. The idea that every mildly attractive woman does it for every guy is stupid, and so is your post.
One dollar is nothing to be impressed by, but if someone offered you a dollar bill, you'd be stupid to turn it down. Same with pussy.

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
Or homosexual.
giphy.gif

she looks pretty good I must say.

BTW are her and Rachael fighting for the Bimbo Championship of the world

She's very doable, problem is, if you don't think she's a perfect 10, then the white knight neckbeards freak out. Hence this thread content
Who said she's a perfect 10. But most of theese warriors here pretend like they wouldn't jump on her if they had the chance. But like Silva said, is normal.

Posting again just for more triggering. I've been on Sherdog since 2003 and don't think I have ever seen a thread with this many upset incels, it's fantastic how many people I've been able to send into full meltdowns.

Who said she's a perfect 10. But most of theese warriors here pretend like they wouldn't jump on her if they had the chance. But like Silva said, is normal.

I don't agree. I don't think most of these guys said that. I think most of them, myself included, said she was cute but nothing special, we didn't say ANYTHING about not banging her. Everyone that was attacked was just saying she wasn't anything special. That by no means, says anything about having sex. People are just commenting that her face is basic and they're getting attacked and called gay lol

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
I wouldn't bang PVZ. Not because she's not hot, she's super attractive. My standards aren't crazy high either.

But her face reminds me of my uncle in law. It's one of my biggest turn offs.

Her face a 3/10
Her body a 7/10 (not fan of grabbing plastic)
Her thirst for attention 1/10

She is your typically average chick.
Do you combine the scores and divide for the average?

I don't agree. I don't think most of these guys said that. I think most of them, myself included, said she was cute but nothing special, we didn't say ANYTHING about not banging her. Everyone that was attacked was just saying she wasn't anything special. That by no means, says anything about having sex. People are just commenting that her face is basic and they're getting attacked and called gay lol
But then you gotta say something like "horseface but still wood". Those are the rules.

But then you gotta say something like "horseface but still wood". Those are the rules.

I said cute but still would like 15 times :p

She's not horseface, she's cute lol she's just not stunning like these guys are trying to force on all of us

Back