• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson set for UFC 296 on Dec 16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If you keep in mind that Tony with his personality would most certainly continue fighting even if it was under BumFuckNowhere FC for 15 bucks and a pickle jar, then you can actually see the silver lining in him at least fighting in the "premier" circus of MMA for.... 15k bucks and a pickle jar.

<2>

Fuck yeah, make him tie that BJ record. Then one more to one up him and complete a record that shall stand for decades.

God, I know I've done a lot of fucked up things, but I'd just like to say... please let Tony win... or you ain't seen nothing yet.

It is a weird fight for Paddy. Even if he was impressively, everyone is going to say that Tony is completely shot.

stop-already-dead.gif

Holy shit this is real? I just saw it on Twitter and though it was a joke! I just can't process this atrocity. We're really gonna see Paddy dancing over legend Tony's corpse, huh? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

thats a good one and perfect next step for paddy. Tony can win this, yeah he's not old Tony he once was but paddy aint a top LW either. thats why its actually an interesting fight.

I can't get my head around the furore about this fight it's a great match up. Tony still more than capable of beating paddy. Paddy gets a chance against a name, shot or not, and it will sell. Great matchup

*closer to the rankings

Ferguson lost to a Jake Paul sacrifice, then got tapped by a one dimensional veteran who is nowhere near the rankings.

There is no way Paddy is ranked after this fight.
I'd love to believe in the UFC as much as you do, but their sillines is so openly blatant now, I really would not put it past them to have the guy ranked with a win.

He def. does not deserve it either way.

Saw this coming. Knew Tony was gonna pad either Conor’s resume or Paddy’s.

I don’t think much of Paddy but I think even less of current Tony. Unfortunately, see this going poorly for Ferguson.

this says everything about what the ufc thinks of paddy. they must really believe he's going places to match him up with someone who's lost (approx.) between 6- 9 in a row. I can't quite remember the exact number.

;)

I think even the ghost of Ferg beats Paddy.

Back