News Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson set for UFC 296 on Dec 16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
2019 Tony could beat Khabib 2023 Tony probably can’t beat Paddy at this point
Bro. I am not 100% sure if Tony could have beaten Khabib but I do believe him and Khabib were absolutely the two best lightweights in the world for a few years there. Tony was a fucking nightmare in that octagon. All these newbs who say Tony was never that good or never really beaten anyone are ridiculous. That 12 or 13 fight win streak was epic. The man took so much damage in the Gaethje fight (after cutting weight for the 2nd time in a month) and he was never the same. I still hold prime Tony in high regard just like all the other legends who fell off a cliff toward the end of their careers.

I can't believe I'm actually gonna be rooting for Tony!

CSO baby leggoooo CTE SHIT ONLY

Tony doesn’t even have a game plan anymore he jsut waddles in at odd angles and gets tagged and then retreats. What is it 6 in a row ?

Look, I dislike Pimblett, but Tony Ferguson might actually end his life in the octagon

From us maybe. From the casual purchasing public, they are going to eat it up

I was just ranting about this on Twitter that the glazed ham sitting in the now-CEO chair will give Paddy a title shot after beating "the best lightweight ever Tony Ferguson"

The ESPN alert just came up on my phone…good, I hope Tony fucks that future competitive eater up!

I feel a deep, profound sadness as a result of this news.
I don't like this timeline.

I was just ranting about this on Twitter that the glazed ham sitting in the now-CEO chair will give Paddy a title shot after beating "the best lightweight ever Tony Ferguson"

While I share your views on Dana's tumidity for Paddy, they definitely are going to milk him with easier fights before anyone in the top 10 crushes him and he loses steam

Back