• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson set for UFC 296 on Dec 16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Lol if Tony wins he can retire and fans will rejoice the burial of Paddy in the process.

I don’t like this fight. Paddy wins, it’s embarrassing that UFC is gonna use this to build him up. If Tony wins then he’s gonna thinks he’s entering his prime and continuing fighting when he shouldn’t. A guess a Tony win would be good way to have this blow up in UFC face but I doubt it happens.

how many times can you fuck a shot fighters corpse?

I like this fight. I think either fighter can pull out a win. I also think Tony will be sent packing if he loses this fight.

Paddy is pretty bad, but Tony's a shell of a ghost of himself at this point. Hopefully he puts in a vintage performance and just walks away like Lawler.

Tony is still a name and a fomer IC, this is a tune up fight for Paddy and a way to stack his resume, disgusting matchmaker.

Who do you think Ferguson should be matched up with? If he still has fights on his contract you have to keep giving him fights unless they cut him or he fails his medicals. And let’s be honest if they cut him he’d just pop up in a regional promotion making way less money because he’s convinced he can still be champion. They’re basically doing him a favor.

2019 Tony could beat Khabib 2023 Tony probably can’t beat Paddy at this point
Tony was never beating khabib, we just need to accept it. We saw his jiu jitsu off his back against Charles who absolutely mauled him n he did not look good. I’m a Tony fan but khabib would’ve gotten him down and pummeled him even in his prime.

Tony is a bad match-up for Paddy. Weird fight to make imo. Maybe they will have Tony take another dive like he did against Nate.

Back