• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paddy Pimblett believes Bobby Green’s "chin is gone" after Jalin Turner

is just me or does it seem like paddy's breath would smell like expired milk?
giphy.gif

Paddy is nowhere near as good as Jalin Turner though.
Bobby will have the speed advantage, cardio advantage and clear technical advantage over Paddy. Yes he's old but he's aged pretty well.

Dober had to go through hell to land a clean punch on Green, and he's a way better striker than Paddy, so Paddy might not land a single clean punch in this fight.

Last edited:
I actually agree with Paddy to some extent, as much as it pains me to say. Bobby has noticeably declined in the last couple of years and that hellacious beating Turner doled out on him certainly didn't help matters. He gets hurt/wobbled more easily whenever he gets hit clean, but there's more to it than that. His once-famous speed and defensive instincts aren't what they once were, which means his hands-down "watch me while I dodge or roll with all these punches" style is inherently more dangerous and he gets hit clean more often than before, thus contributing back into the first point about his chin... it's a vicious cycle.

I think Paddy has enough durability, aggression, heart, and pop in his hands to potentially force a sloppy brawl and catch Bobby with something after getting initially picked apart. I might even go so far as to say that his chances of pulling this off are slightly better than his chances of outgrappling Green for 15 minutes straight or finishing him on the mat, despite Pimblett's grappling being way better than his striking. After all, who was the last guy to successfully outgrapple Bobby? Islam with a full camp when Bobby was brought in on short notice after prepping for a pure boxer? Other than that you have... Moises, I guess, in a contentious Decision? Bobby is old and shopworn but he still scrambles well.

That being said, while I think Paddy has a chance of pulling this out with the combined grappling threat and potentially chinning Green, I still favor Bobby to jab him approximately 857 times to a UD win.

Paddy's either koing Green In the 1st or losing.
I'll go with the latter

Good, so he thinks he can strike with him? Pimblett will panic wrestle in no time.

Paddy is going to sleep this fool :cool:

Bobby Green by TKO/KO.

Fat food-addict delusional Pimblett has hit his ceiling already.

Paddy needs to tell Venom to go fuck themselves and wear the Sakuraba shorts for this fight
IMG_2568.jpeg

And if Pimblett can knock him out, we'll know it for sure.

Back