• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paddy Pimblett believes Bobby Green’s "chin is gone" after Jalin Turner

Tbf, Paddy's chin disappears from time to time.

ym4r6eo7ugz81.jpg

I legitimately can’t tell if that’s a shoop.

Iono fam Baddy Paddy be duckin' my slap spar invite all him do is drop a eek maybe bro ain't got confidence in his own chin n my guy is just projecting ting real fam look it up I tink Green boxes him up fam maybe 💯🚫🧢

Paddy I think legit gonna get fucked up on the feet and koed, Bobby Green is a phenomenal outside fighter who excels when you bring the fight to him, as seen in the Miller and Dawson and Tony fight, Paddy has that awful 1-2 blitz Green should be able to see it coming a mile away

Not a fan of both fighters but hope to see Green gets ktfo

Paddy wobbles him gets him down and sinks in the RNC. Goodnight Irene.

Iono fam Baddy Paddy be duckin' my slap spar invite all him do is drop a eek maybe bro ain't got confidence in his own chin n my guy is just projecting ting real fam look it up I tink Green boxes him up fam maybe 💯🚫🧢

bb3e283ddadd8bb04e054230ed64f48e.gif

9f978bc55b6b8b4ab2a34b36424b23c3a048fc7d.gif

Paddy I think legit gonna get fucked up on the feet and koed, Bobby Green is a phenomenal outside fighter who excels when you bring the fight to him, as seen in the Miller and Dawson and Tony fight, Paddy has that awful 1-2 blitz Green should be able to see it coming a mile away

Turner is a massive lightweight, pinpoint sniper in the striking and hits super hard. I don't think Green's chin is gone, that's not the first time Green has been finished. I have Green by Decision or late stoppage since Paddy seems to gas out. Winnable fight for both guys tho.
giphy.gif

Back