• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paddy calling out Facebook and UFC's privacy lawsuit; UFC v. facebook is arriving

If that was the case, the question would be whether sherdog opted in or did not opt out, and that question would only be asked... if Sherdog was being sued for sharing information, and they want to claim they didn't knowingly share information with facebook.

Which brings up the question, is the failure to choose not to opt out, a knowing action?

If we are trying to create an analogy of Sherdog's sharing with facebook to UFC's sharing with facebook...

Which I will add, I have no clue if sherdog is sharing stuff with facebook.
It is... I just checked. You can check too!

Facebook -> Account -> Settings & Privacy-> Settings -> Your Facebook Information - > Off Facebook Activity

Sherdog was the first one on my list. I only checked because you brought it up. I don't know the actual law... I know that all of these companies share information to advertise to us, it is how they make money.

It is... I just checked. You can check too!

Facebook -> Account -> Settings & Privacy-> Settings -> Your Facebook Information - > Off Facebook Activity

Sherdog was the first one on my list. I only checked because you brought it up. I don't know the actual law... I know that all of these companies share information to advertise to us, it is how they make money.

Just checked that out. Lol I love the laundry list of reasons they give you to stay plugged in before you turn it off.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Facebook is lifelong, a DARPA program developed to encourage citizens to spy on themselves and turn their lives into data collection nodes for the CIA.

Facebook is more officially part of the American government than the US Marines or the Post Office at this point, if you think I'm kidding, like I said, the less you know, the better you sleep.

Mark zuckerburg created Facebook as much as he created the B52 and the Nimitiz class carrier, if you catch my drift lol. The same people that build those built facebook.

Huh?

It wouldn't surprise me that if you are going to call out a high profile figure that has nothing to do with the UFC, it would be recommended to discuss your intent with UFC first.

338ad9d6-8173-11eb-87b1-2ad3cd5fba10_image_hires_171242.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

Back