• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

i havent thought of jake shields in years, but funnily enough a friend sent me a few reddit links within the past 24 h

yqyuwoh3a4rc1.jpeg
https://

bad2kdvcxl6d1.png

nothing actually wrong w wha the says in the last one, but apparently the context based on the reddit thread is that he's been posting things to align with white nationalists? unsure how true or if exaggerated and dont care enough to dig

The right wing are the easiest group to grift (low IQ), so of course someone like Shields would take that side. The suckers are just piggy banks ready to give you their savings if you get them all emotional over black people existing or something.

There is a reason Elon Musk immediately went full right-tard the moment the story about his sexual harassment of employees came out. The suckers are ready to kneel and worship.

Last edited:
I follow him on Twitter and he has definitely been right wing and does not hold back his beliefs. However, he’s also been very anti Israel recently. And not just one of those “protect the innocent citizens of Gaza “ types, but actually legit pro Palestine and fuck Israel. That seems like a left leaning stance or am I tripping and hard righties hate Israel too?
It's...complicated. Shit, even in the thread here, the views are can't really be pinned down to political affiliation. It's the only thread where you'll see a third divide, where righties and lefties are on the same page of both sides of the conflict. It both brings people together and rips them apart, LOL.

The right wing are the easiest group to grift (low IQ), so of course someone like Shields would take that side. The suckers are just piggy banks ready to give you their savings if you get them all emotional over black people existing or something.

There is a reason Elon Musk immediately went full right-tard the moment the story about his sexual harassment of employees came out. The suckers are ready to kneel and worship.

Yeah like all those low iq right wingers who got grifted by BLM

He's mostly a contrarian.

He just picks the position that is most controversial and runs with it. For example, h spends so much time defending and supporting Nick Fuentes, a guy who most of the right distance themselves from.

He mostly agrees more with the right, but when he does, his stance is more like "The right are pussies on this issue, they don't go far enough like me"

Once in awhile he will agree with the left, for example he speaks out against eating meat.

And then recently he has been downplaying Hamas while bashing Israel and Jews.

Remember a time when people were smart enough to keep their political views to themselves and professional human cock fighters were literally the last person you would ever consider paying any mind to in regards to politics?

Anyone else seeing how politics is being infused into every minute detail of our society these days?

Anyone else suspect this isnt just some phenomenon happening organically?

Years ago, I had a cup of coffee with someone that did press work with Hollywood studios. Specifically, he did translation/interpretations for Asian media.

At the time, he had just finished a job working press for one of the Mission Impossible movies in China.

I asked him if Tom Cruise is crazy.

His response was "It doesn't matter. Tom Cruise doesn't care if you think he is crazy or not. What Tom Cruise cares about is that you are talking about him. That's what's most important."

I think many of the personalities that make a living out of being left/right on social media are on the same drug.

Remember a time when people were smart enough to keep their political views to themselves and professional human cock fighters were literally the last person you would ever consider paying any mind to in regards to politics?

Anyone else seeing how politics is being infused into every minute detail of our society these days?

Anyone else suspect this isnt just some phenomenon happening organically?
As I mentioned in the Kansas City Chiefs kicker's thread:

2016: An NFL player said something. We're told to be upset.

2024: An NFL player said something. We're told to be upset.

Both, during election years!

Seems rather astroturfed.

You would think the same would be true with NFLers as well and boxers too

Most of them don't get into politics and aren't running around sharing their political views. So who knows really?

And then there is:

images

A man who thought it was a good idea to start a career where he was paid to get punched in the face at 47.

He's mostly a contrarian.

He just picks the position that is most controversial and runs with it. For example, h spends so much time defending and supporting Nick Fuentes, a guy who most of the right distance themselves from.

He mostly agrees more with the right, but when he does, his stance is more like "The right are pussies on this issue, they don't go far enough like me"

Once in awhile he will agree with the left, for example he speaks out against eating meat.

And then recently he has been downplaying Hamas while bashing Israel and Jews.
I didn't know he was a Nick Fuentes supporter.

Most of them don't get into politics and aren't running around sharing their political views. So who knows really?

And then there is:

images

A man who thought it was a good idea to start a career where he was paid to get punched in the face at 47.
Mate, his political disaster was a brilliant car crash...when you have so many abortions and deadbeat dad shit in your closet, don't base your entire campaign on pro life and family values. Jesus, haha.

His response was "It doesn't matter. Tom Cruise doesn't care if you think he is crazy or not. What Tom Cruise cares about is that you are talking about him. That's what's most important."

Yeah I'm sure being worth over half a billion dollars and banging dimes doesn't matter to him at all.

Back