Pac is Gonna Require VADA Testing for JMM

it is Pacs mom, lol

and she looks more like Pacman, than whoever that is. Cause she really is Pac with a wig.

really i think i see similiarities
250px-Pongsaklek_Wonjongkam_-_Photo_Courtesy_of_Scott_Mallon.jpg

maybe its just the beanie

although i always assumed manny was tomatra so i think there would be similarities visually with others who are of mixed chinese and indiginous ancestry from other parts of south eastern asia
if he isnt then i am just being racist

Floyd

130:late 90s
135: early 2000s
140 and above by 2005. not to mention, he took time at 140, 147, before going to Oscar.

took 15 years.

Pac:

Fighting at BELOW 135 all the way until 2008, when he finally went to light weight.

Then only having ONE fight at 135, jumped to 147 to fight Oscar, then then continue his run.

Total amount of time to climb that weight? 2 years, with no acclimation to the changes in body mass, etc.

So no, you are completely wrong and off base, saying their climb was similar.

edit: And that is a pretty drastic change from Pac, almost as Drastic as JMM

Pacquiao was in his teens and early 20's before he got to FW, spent a year there and then spent 3 at SFW, then moved the 5lbs. to LW and then in that "BIG" jump to fight DLH at WW he weighed a whopping 142lbs. Comparable to what he probably weighed at fight time when he was LW. When he fought Margarito at Jr. MW he was still 3lbs. under the WW limit.

So basically in 10 years, between his mid 20's and mid 30's, he's put on 10lbs. You can't really say his body was changing drastically in a short period of time just because he was fighting in a weight class when he was barely over the Jr. WW limit for those fights.

Its funny how the tables have turned. Now the man who passed up on the biggest fight this century wants someone to take a drug test.

Thank floyd for bringing testing to the mainstream of boxing.

Its funny how the tables have turned. Now the man who passed up on the biggest fight this century wants someone to take a drug test.

Thank floyd for bringing testing to the mainstream of boxing.

Manny's recent drug test demands are a testament to the greatness of Floyd Mayweather.

Manny's recent drug test demands are a testament to the greatness of Floyd Mayweather.

Manny saying he would fight floyd for free just begging for the fight and copying floyd asking for testing really is a testament to floyds greatness.

Next will see Pac wearing a TMT shirt.

I like how some are quick to point out that acne is a symptom of steroid usage but say nothing about how head growth is also a symptom of steroids/hgh usage.

epkah0.jpg

ArC_ArvCQAEvXGN_medium.jpg

I like how some are quick to point out that acne is a symptom of steroid usage but say nothing about how head growth is also a symptom of steroids/hgh usage.

epkah0.jpg

ArC_ArvCQAEvXGN_medium.jpg

ahahahahahha, that made me chuckle at the spot! priceless

Look at this scale model of Pac. That head is huge! Shit ain't natural!

0024-Manny-Pacquiao-Giants-2-Bobble.jpg

why do people get defensive and turn the discussion to pacquiao everytime someone is suspicious of marquez ? not everyone suspecting marquez of steroid use is a " pactard " still " butthurt " over the KO...get real people .

guy hires convicted steroid supplier .
guy looks more shredded than ever at the age of 40.
guy seems to have acquired more power.
guy develops side effects associated with steroid use .

it's bound to raise suspicion.

why do people get defensive and turn the discussion to pacquiao everytime someone is suspicious of marquez ? not everyone suspecting marquez of steroid use is a " pactard " still " butthurt " over the KO...get real people .

guy hires convicted steroid supplier .
guy looks more shredded than ever at the age of 40.
guy seems to have acquired more power.
guy develops side effects associated with steroid use .

it's bound to raise suspicion.

Seemed to me that the suspicions were across the board in the boxing world, and rightfully so.

I dont think his power changed at all though.

Back