Pac is Gonna Require VADA Testing for JMM

Wait, I thought asking for drug testing was a cowards move? I guess only Manny is allowed to protect himself from cheaters and Floyd needs to let his opponents shoot up in the ring.

Wait, I thought asking for drug testing was a cowards move? I guess only Manny is allowed to protect himself from cheaters and Floyd needs to let his opponents shoot up in the ring.

There you have it folks, the full story!

Anywho, didn't he do the same for the Rios fight?

Ya Rios failed the drug test too. A diuretic I believe.

Steroids never make the winners. It's skills, IQ, and experience. I don't really care whether they test guys or not. Can't inject ring intelligence, skills, and talent.

Steroids never make the winners. It's skills, IQ, and experience. I don't really care whether they test guys or not. Can't inject ring intelligence, skills, and talent.

Ground breaking stuff here.

How about knockout power?

Hopefully this deep sixes this fight, id rather pac fight the canelo/lara winner or cotto @ 154 (if he beats sergio) or void

Ring IQ is a major factor, but you clearly know nothing about PED's or why they're called that.

If they both are subject to the random testing, what's the problem?

And JMM's KO over pac had more to do with perfect timing, from a perfect counter, from a damn near perfect counter puncher, not so much from steroids or PEDs.

It kills me to say that, being the President and Founder of the Pac Street Elite, but it's true.

And JMM's KO over pac had more to do with perfect timing, from a perfect counter, from a damn near perfect counter puncher, not so much from steroids or PEDs.

It kills me to say that, being the President and Founder of the Pac Street Elite, but it's true.

My memory may be lapsed since their last encounter. JMM was told to step on Pac's foot and throw the bomb, not taking anything away from his win...

PED's are an exact science. depending on what you take and when you stop taking it. IE: GH and Peptides can be stopped mere days before testing where as steroids must stop being injected at the very least weeks before. depending on what PED's are being taken can greatly influence certain strengths in a fighters performance.

JMM was told to step on Pac's foot and throw the bomb, not taking anything away from his win...

Certainly reads like youre trying to take away from his win.

There's no problem with it, but we all know the controversy behind it.

MPCSC*

My memory may be lapsed since their last encounter. JMM was told to step on Pac's foot and throw the bomb, not taking anything away from his win...

tellmemorememe.gif

All the best to him. That was his strategy and it worked.

Where is your evidence that this was his strategy? You realize its a common thing to happen in the style matchup?

Left hand being down has fuck all to do with stepping on his foot.

Oh man i shouldnt get involved with this one. This thread is going to be good

Back