Pac is Gonna Require VADA Testing for JMM

white knighting floy for the trollin remains an effective way to pass the the workday i guess

And Seano, you know full well it wasn't about the drug testing. It was about Floyd's refusal to negotiate. It has always been about Floyd's refusal to have it anyway but his way.

And Seano, you know full well it wasn't about the drug testing. It was about Floyd's refusal to negotiate. It has always been about Floyd's refusal to have it anyway but his way.

Sure it was.

Who was it that refused the drug testing again?

So, am I supposed to assume that by asking for drug testing, that Manny is basically saying that he doesn't really want the rematch? Is this Pacs refusal to negotiate? I'm sure its not, right? it must be something completely different.

There would be a level of hypocrisy if a fifth fight goes down in Pacquiao making a big thing out of this. However, it would seem there is a lot more compelling evidence of JMM using performance enhancing drugs than there was when Floyd and his old man called out Pacquiao no matter how things turned out.

There would be a level of hypocrisy if a fifth fight goes down in Pacquiao making a big thing out of this. However, it would seem there is a lot more compelling evidence of JMM using performance enhancing drugs than there was when Floyd and his old man called out Pacquiao no matter how things turned out.

true.

What evidence is there?

Does Juan pass the drug tests? *que HBO tale of the tapes for the past 10 juan fights*

Pac is doing whatever he can to avoid this rematch!

This is fantastic.

What evidence is there?

Does Juan pass the drug tests? *que HBO tale of the tapes for the past 10 juan fights*

Pac is doing whatever he can to avoid this rematch!

This is fantastic.

Pacquiao had passed every drug test before the Mayweather fight collapse too.

Pacquiao was in his prime when it all went down and Ariza had virtually no reputation in the S&C industry, let alone a tarnished one.

JMM looks as fast and strong as he ever has at 40 years old and since making these changes to his body has employed a S&C coach with a reputation linking him to performance enhancing drug scandals.

However it went down after Floyd and his dad starting this shit they had a lot less to base their accusations on than Pacquiao does with Marquez.

Last edited:
People should stop making passes because they like a fighter imo. They act like a jackass or act like a hypocrite its ok to call it for what it is. Doesnt mean you lose your fan card.

Thread should be titled, "JMM is gonna require VADA testing for Pac"

Steroids never make the winners. It's skills, IQ, and experience. I don't really care whether they test guys or not. Can't inject ring intelligence, skills, and talent.

Then no one would ever use them.

Pacquiao had passed every drug test before the Mayweather fight collapse too.

You do realize he said that to highlight the hypocritical nature in so many peoples opinions on this topic.

ANd you beautifully fall into his hand. hahahaha

You do realize he said that to highlight the hypocritical nature in so many peoples opinions on this topic.

ANd you beautifully fall into his hand. hahahaha

You do realize I acknowledged it's hypocritical of Pacquiao if he were to make a big deal about drug testing. I was simply saying Mayweather and his team had a lot less to base their accusations on at the beginning of all this than Pacquiao now does with Marquez.

You do realize I acknowledged it's hypocritical of Pacquiao if he were to make a big deal about drug testing. I was simply saying Mayweather and his team had a lot less to base their accusations on at the beginning of all this than Pacquiao now does with Marquez.

I'm all for drug testing. I'm just rationing out some shit to those who were personally offended when Floyd asked Pac for the same thing.

Did you post here when Floyd/Pac/drug testing was first discussed?

I'm all for drug testing. I'm just rationing out some shit to those who were personally offended when Floyd asked Pac for the same thing.

Did you post here when Floyd/Pac/drug testing was first discussed?

Is that a rhetorical question?

If not then no, I didn't frequently come to this forum when that was going on. I can only imagine the wealth of well informed opinions.

I thought it was bullshit of Floyd Sr. to try an pull out the "he's too good so he's on PED's" argument, but it did become fishy on the part of team Pacquiao to go about resisting the way they did.

In my personal opinion it is glaringly obvious that JMM is taking PED's and whatever Pac was doing when he was steamrolling everyone; it wasn't right. The Mayweather's called his bluff, but I think it was unintentional on their part. I don't think they wanted to fight him.

Is that a rhetorical question?

If not then no, I didn't frequently come to this forum when that was going on. I can only imagine the wealth of well informed opinions.

I thought it was bullshit of Floyd Sr. to try an pull out the "he's too good so he's on PED's" argument, but it did become fishy on the part of team Pacquiao to go about resisting the way they did.

In my personal opinion it is glaringly obvious that JMM is taking PED's and whatever Pac was doing when he was steamrolling everyone; it wasn't right. The Mayweather's called his bluff, but I think it was unintentional on their part. I don't think they wanted to fight him.

it wasn't that he "was too good", it was the rate at which he put on muscle mass to climb the weight classes, without losing speed or endurance for the most part. Where are Floyd climb over a much slower pace, without putting on as much mass, simply stopped cutting as much from his natural frame.

They weren't baseless claims, and he refused to take the test.

Back