Pac is Gonna Require VADA Testing for JMM

You know, I was really disappointed when I saw the roid acne on Marquez's body, because I had always thought of Marquez as a straight and narrow kind of Mexican guy, one that would never use roids or anything like that.
But the more I really think about it, the guy used to fucking drink his own urine to get an edge, I don't really know why i ever thought he wouldn't use steroids if the opportunity presented itself...

it wasn't that he "was too good", it was the rate at which he put on muscle mass to climb the weight classes, without losing speed or endurance for the most part. Where are Floyd climb over a much slower pace, without putting on as much mass, simply stopped cutting as much from his natural frame.

They weren't baseless claims, and he refused to take the test.

They moved up at virtually the same pace. He was well under the WW for most of his early fights at those weights. He just looked stronger and the knockouts could be chalked up to his aggressive style.

The way in which he handled Floyd's accusations is what was so damning.

What if Floyd said no to vada testing in his next fight? Would people pat him on the back and say good for you, stuck to your morals, didnt bend to his opponents will?
I bet not.
But i really hope they do implement better testing for everyone.

Is that a rhetorical question?

If not then no, I didn't frequently come to this forum when that was going on. I can only imagine the wealth of well informed opinions.

I thought it was bullshit of Floyd Sr. to try an pull out the "he's too good so he's on PED's" argument, but it did become fishy on the part of team Pacquiao to go about resisting the way they did.

In my personal opinion it is glaringly obvious that JMM is taking PED's and whatever Pac was doing when he was steamrolling everyone; it wasn't right. The Mayweather's called his bluff, but I think it was unintentional on their part. I don't think they wanted to fight him.

Ok, you see how annoying my 12 or so posts in this thread have been? Multiply that annoyance you feel towards just my comments by about 10,000.

Thats what this place was like when Floyd brought up drug testing.

When you find yourself agreeing with a blatant troll you really need to re-evaluate your own opinion.

But, hey...anything to denigrate a great fighter.

Naw I'm not a troll, I'm just more educated on boxing than you. You see Manny fans had 2 arguments saying why it was Floyd's fault. Manny was worth more than 40 million and that it was the commissions job to do testing. Well your hero just took a dump on the 2nd argument and seeing how many took 12 million for Clottey, you pactards have no argument.

Naw I'm not a troll, I'm just more educated on boxing than you. You see Manny fans had 2 arguments saying why it was Floyd's fault. Manny was worth more than 40 million and that it was the commissions job to do testing. Well your hero just took a dump on the 2nd argument and seeing how many took 12 million for Clottey, you pactards have no argument.

Find me one post where I have ever blamed Floyd for this fight not happening..

If not STFU.

Like I said, it's only a matter of time before a Mod does an IP check on your trolling ass and you get $hit canned again.

No, you and the new troll (probably a guy banned multiple times already) are turning an innocuous request into a "PBF vs Manny" pissing contest (yet again). If both fighters are subject to the same, identical guidelines of the testing, this should be an non issue.
Pactards don't have souls. It's why Manny ran from testing and you were okay with it and probably mocked Floyd for being a coward probably cause you're a bit racist. But you are okay with Manny doing what Floyd did. I hope Marquez sues Manny and his team for defamation and takes the crumbs Bob pays him.

Find me one post where I have ever blamed Floyd for this fight not happening..

If not STFU.

Like I said, it's only a matter of time before a Mod does an IP check on your trolling ass and you get $hit canned again.
You only like Manny because it hurts your heart to see Floyd and the other ATGs.

Pactards don't have souls. It's why Manny ran from testing and you were okay with it and probably mocked Floyd for being a coward probably cause you're a bit racist. But you are okay with Manny doing what Floyd did. I hope Marquez sues Manny and his team for defamation and takes the crumbs Bob pays him.

Yeah, I don't think you make it even a month.

They moved up at virtually the same pace. He was well under the WW for most of his early fights at those weights. He just looked stronger and the knockouts could be chalked up to his aggressive style.

The way in which he handled Floyd's accusations is what was so damning.

Floyd

130:late 90s
135: early 2000s
140 and above by 2005. not to mention, he took time at 140, 147, before going to Oscar.

took 15 years.

Pac:

Fighting at BELOW 135 all the way until 2008, when he finally went to light weight.

Then only having ONE fight at 135, jumped to 147 to fight Oscar, then then continue his run.

Total amount of time to climb that weight? 2 years, with no acclimation to the changes in body mass, etc.

So no, you are completely wrong and off base, saying their climb was similar.

edit: And that is a pretty drastic change from Pac, almost as Drastic as JMM

Lets not forget also that JMM went to 147 as early as 2009, and has 5-6 years to transition into that body.

Not to mention in that 24/7 the focused on his weights and conditioning to show how he was putting on the mass.

not no 2 years to gain 20 pounds of solid and take on killers row at the weight, while gaining speed and explosiveness.

I didnt know Pactards were gingers.

wow manny just because your scared of needles dosent mean jmm has to be as well....

Lmao...for a while you had me going.

Well played.

lol the asian chick holding the belt in your av looks just like pongsaklek

wow manny just because your scared of needles dosent mean jmm has to be as well....

lol the asian chick holding the belt in your av looks just like pongsaklek

it is Pacs mom, lol

and she looks more like Pacman, than whoever that is. Cause she really is Pac with a wig.

Back