Crime PA man found with assault weapons in his truck

I'll bet that Colt isn't actually an assault rifle. It's just marked M4 on the lower.
Wow, they do that? False advertising... If that's the case it's even more disappointing.

Hmm.. Does anyone know when the last time someone inside the US was shot with an actual assault rifle? Meaning select-fire, not needing bump stocks or other innovative mechanisms to make semi autos full auto etc. Has it ever happened that a civilian-owned assault rifle has been used in a crime? I'm genuinely curious.

Wow, they do that? False advertising... If that's the case it's even more disappointing.

Hmm.. Does anyone know when the last time someone inside the US was shot with an actual assault rifle? Meaning select-fire, not needing bump stocks or other innovative mechanisms to make semi autos full auto etc. Has it ever happened that a civilian-owned assault rifle has been used in a crime? I'm genuinely curious.
Legally owned? I’ve never heard of that. Illegally purchased and Used in gang related activities? Most likely.

They do.

St. Valentines Day Massacre? :D

GuyCriminal doesn't comply with a cop's orders to the officer's immediate satisfaction and gets shot dead.
Conservatives: "Shouldn't have broken the law in the first place!"

Guy gets pulled over with a bunch of improperly registered firearms while intending no harm to others and has to face legal repercussions.
Conservatives: "Down with the tyranny!"
Nobody is questioning he should be punished for such infraction, but yeah: We do feel something is wrong when govt decides that paperwork or calling people names deserves more jail time than kidnapping or attempted murder, don't you?

Yeah, if you confined yourself to a mop closet for the rest of your life, you'd have the same assurances. But I'd still feel badly for you for spending your life in a mop closet.
1)Missouri is not a mop closet
2)Maybe I shouldve stated that better. I'm never moving out of Missouri to live and certainly not with my guns. I can still travel man. Lol

Well if it's that simple he should just use that argument in court. He'll be acquitted in no time!

The courts know that felony charges for simply having a legal firearm stored incorrectly is not going to fly if challenged in the upper courts, so they'll let him off easy--civil penalty at worse.

Locked up, behind or under a seat or in a trunk where the police cant see them. I personally think it's stupid, but that's the law until someone manages to get a nationwide reciprocity law passed.
Thats crazy, i usualy leave mine on the backseat or jammed down along the passenger seat and gear stick. Even for short trips when in rural areas they get left in the tray or on the dash of the ute. (4WD)

ScnpNQj_d.jpg

Thats crazy, i usualy leave mine on the backseat or jammed down along the passenger seat and gear stick. Even for short trips when in rural areas they get left in the tray or on the dash of the ute. (4WD)

Well, thats assuming you don't have proper permits. I have a permit to carry for example, so I can have a loaded AR on my dash as I drive if I so choose. But without it, I have to have it stored away and locked up out of sight.

Back