Crime PA man found with assault weapons in his truck

Wow. Unbunch your panties bitch. I actually called the guy an idiot and said what he did was stupid. But yes transporting your guns home from the range is still transporting your guns. The laws are dumb.
Is he stupid for not following those laws?Absolutely.
He should have known the laws and followed them because in todays world that is what is required if you want to transport guns.

All the rest of your bullshit is just that a big stinking pile of shit. Partisan hack? Support my narrative? I didnt say or present any ideas or arguments about any political stances regarding the 2nd amendment besides an offhanded remark about them coming for guns. Get off your soapbox turd. I like guns and would like to be able to carry them in my car freely. I realize that is not a reality around mentally challenged headaches like you but that's ok. You will probably take this as support for Trump or some other political bullshit you want to rant about. Shove your DUI analogy up your ass while you are at it.

"get off your soapbox turd!" *proceeds to rant about how this affects 2nd amendment rights of people who aren't breaking state laws*

Once again, just like I said before: He wasn't transporting his guns home coming from the range you idiot.
He was in another fucking state on an entirely different day, carrying a shitload of guns and hollowpoint ammo.
Your brain must be so deluded to repeatedly misunderstand the facts at hand.
Your desire or qualification for wanting to ride around with guns in your car has nothing to do with this case.

I enjoy guns and would own them if I settled down into a house I owned.

I mean for fucks sake the guy is out on bail as it is.

Last edited:
"get off your soapbox turd!" *proceeds to rant about how this affects 2nd amendment rights of people who aren't breaking state laws*

Once again, just like I said before: He wasn't transporting his guns home coming from the range you idiot.
He was in another fucking state on an entirely different day, carrying a shitload of guns and hollowpoint ammo.
Your brain must be so deluded to repeatedly misunderstand the facts at hand.
Your desire or qualification for wanting to ride around with guns in your car has nothing to do with this case.

I enjoy guns and would own them if I settled down into a house I owned.

I mean for fucks sake the guy is out on bail as it is.
Proceeds to rant Bout 2nd amendment??? You are a special one arent you?
You know what, have a good day eating crayons.
You keep misrepresenting my statements so you can prove some kindof weird point. Have at it fuckstick.

Proceeds to rant Bout 2nd amendment??? You are a special one arent you?
You know what, have a good day eating crayons.
You keep misrepresenting my statements so you can prove some kindof weird point. Have at it fuckstick.
You literally can't grasp the basic details of this case and are using it to call me anti-gun and cry about. So you're not ranting about 2nd amendment and gun laws affecting you? Sure about that?
I like guns and would like to be able to carry them in my car freely. I realize that is not a reality around mentally challenged headaches like you
Not really hard for me to see. Why? Because I know how to read.
So yeah, learn to read the case properly before insisting he was coming home from the range (hint: he lives in PA and was carrying these guns in NJ) . (and learn to type for that matter)

Once again you are attempting to misrepresent my words to prove a point.
I never made a "case" for or against this case. I did make a statement denouncing his actions as idiotic.
I never said anything about you until you went off on your rant.
I merely stated IN MY OPINION the laws he broke were harsh for someone transporting guns. I dont give a fuck where he was coming from or to. You made all the rest of that shit up in your head so you could go off on a retarded rant.

As for typing I'm on a phone and still dont give a fuck what you think. Now kindly fuck off.

You literally can't grasp the basic details of this case and are using it to call me anti-gun. Not really hard.
Learn to read the case properly before insisting he was coming home from the range (hint: he lives in PA and was carrying these guns in NJ) . (and learn to type for that matter)

Once again you are attempting to misrepresent my words to prove a point.
I never made a "case" for or against this case. I did make a statement denouncing his actions as idiotic.
I never said anything about you until you went off on your rant.
I merely stated IN MY OPINION the laws he broke were harsh for someone transporting guns. I dont give a fuck where he was coming from or to. You made all the rest of that shit up in your head so you could go off on a retarded rant.

As for typing I'm on a phone and still dont give a fuck what you think. Now kindly fuck off.
No dude, you stated he was coming from the range and/or going home, then used that as a jumping off point for your opinions.
Neither of these assertions is true and you seemingly kept glossing over it in order to make your opinion seem more valid with regard to this being some guy getting a case of bad luck and timing over unfair laws.

Shall not be infringed...........

Dude during the good ole days of America, when freedom was in every state, people had gunracks on their vehicles. Nobody cared. Men were still men. No media induced fear.

This man is not a criminal. fascist liberals wish it so. Vile vile shit.

Your rosy/nostalgic painting of the past doesn't make it true. And just because you don't agree with a law doesn't invalidate it/mean you can ignore it without consequence.

If he gets convicted of breaking the laws I listed he's a criminal.

And knowing many of the folks from the town where he's from, that's probably the tip of the iceberg.

Yah, it sounds like the guy didn't have the permits needed to carry the firearms the way that he was. Lock that shit up, store it away unless you have a permit to carry. It ain't rocket science.

Edit: Hold up, he got busted in NJ? Yah, best of luck to him. That state is a god damned gun owners nightmare. They don't care how many licenses you have or dont need in your home state.
Just out of curiosity how are you meant to store carry firearms in the US or NJ

When SHTF, NJ will be one of the first to fall...

Looking back is looking forward.

Educate yourself, bro.

guide-to-ar-15.jpg
<{clintugh}>

News articles always tell the maximums to make the story more juicy.

Doesn't mean that's the sentence they're likely to get, just what they hypothetically could get

He is facing 28 years like I am facing 30 days if I throw a napkin the sidewalk.

Guy doesn't comply with a cop's orders to the officer's immediate satisfaction and gets shot dead.
Conservatives: "Shouldn't have broken the law in the first place!"

Guy gets pulled over with a bunch of improperly registered firearms and has to face legal repercussions.
Conservatives: "Down with the tyranny!"

Oh boy the memories lol

Only Marlin ive ever seen was a .444 lever action,talk about cowboys and indians!

My buddy actually had 2 of the same guns bought dirt cheap,looked up in one of the "books" and they were worth like 2g's in good condition.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment but keep that shit in the trunk if you are going to transport it. Why have it out in the open?
Let's see how this thing plays out before I get all rustled.
Trooper did the right thing. Good work bro!

Oh boy the memories lol

Only Marlin ive ever seen was a .444 lever action,talk about cowboys and indians!

My buddy actually had 2 of the same guns bought dirt cheap,looked up in one of the "books" and they were worth like 2g's in good condition.

I have a Marlin 30/30 and 45 lever action and I love these guns. I only shoot targets and empty beer bottles with them. I feel like a cowboy when I use them.

Last edited:
If this was a guy getting executed in Singapore for brings drugs across the border, the bootlickers here would be like "don't disrespect local laws and you won't have a problem."
Funny how that tune changes when it's a white guy in NJ driving around with a shitload of weapons and hollowpoint ammo in the passenger seat of his car.
Gotta love the selective outrage of the "personal responsibility crowd" when it comes to some insane old man driving around with guns and ammo in an unsafe unlocked manner.

I am the delegate from the official Maximum Liberty crew to inform you that you are incorrect.

So, really, the idiot improperly stored/secured everything while transporting it all. Essentially making it concealment without a license to carry.

But because it's Jersey, they are gonna slap him with all these felonies instead of using common sense.

Just a case of one idiot and an entire state apparatus lacking common sense.

Back