Ozzy has incredible range, please contribute a favorite song.

This has always been one of my favorite Ozzy songs. I was lucky enough to see him at Ozzfest the year he played the second stage in the parking lot. It was 100+ degrees out and he sprayed my buddy and I with a fire hose!

Dio is probably a far better singer than Ozzy in a lot of ways, but Ozzy is Ozzy and Sabbath are much better with Ozzy

Yeah, very much like Van Halen vs Van Hagar. Better vocals, just not the same band.
So from a technical standpoint, Ozzy isnt that great of a singer. He just has a very unique voice that worked well for his band and music overall.

David Lee Roth actually had an incredible range, especially for a rock singer. (Five octave I believe) but he wasn't always great with his execution. That's not to take away from Hagar, who is a great singer in his own right.

I'd agree with both.. VH isn't the same or as good without DLR and Sabbath definitely wasn't the same or as good without Ozzy.

will never get old, as long as there are war pigs

pretty good cover

Last edited:

This has always been one of my favorite Ozzy songs. I was lucky enough to see him at Ozzfest the year he played the second stage in the parking lot. It was 100+ degrees out and he sprayed my buddy and I with a fire hose!

Ozzfest 2006 at the Hyundai Pavilion? I was there as well. Couldn't enjoy the music due to dying from the scorching hot heat. I was supremely pissed that he decided to play the 2nd stage and not the main.

Dig them high notes.
My first album, bought in the early 70's ! This is killer hard-driving music !
Love this one.
Great choice Lemur!
See whay I did there ?
Seriously, one of the best ozzy songs
Sure do, those keyboard notes are phenomenal !
Ozzfest 2006 at the Hyundai Pavilion?
Love it, hit an Ozzfest in NC, Too many metal bands to count !

Ozzy is getting in the hall of fame this year as solo artist. I didn't realize he wasn't already in as solo artist.

Back