Overeem vs Browne 2 Rumoured For UFC Amsterdam Main Event

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Expect this fight to be officially announced soon!! :)

Wow, Travis Browne getting rekt in my home country. Awesome.

If this really is happening then I expect New Stategy Overeem to win this. No chance he gets caught with that damn kick again

No doubt Travis attempts the front kick once again if AO gives him enough space. I got AO this time.

guess that means cain isn't going to recover as fast as expected

Reem is ranked #3 and Browne is #7. Why would he take this fight? It's risky and does nothing to move him up. Revenge is fine and all but I would have figured he would have negotiated a title shot in his deal.

I don't see what Reem has to gain even though he lost to Travis in the fans eyes he is ranked better than Travis and most people would rather have a migraine headache then see Travis Browne do anything..........

Sounds right. Looks like Stipe really is getting that title crack after all. This is a good day

Good fight, Reem win this time (i hope)
But source?

Reem by UD I think. I'm guessing if Reem wins this one, he gets next title shot after Stipe

I hope The Reem rips his eye out, after Brows last fight I think he is my most hated ufc fighter right now.

Plus never forget THANK YOU EDMUND. I don't think any high profile fighter won a big fight besides rousey fighting out of that gym.

Reem is ranked #3 and Browne is #7. Why would he take this fight? It's risky and does nothing to move him up. Revenge is fine and all but I would have figured he would have negotiated a title shot in his deal.

Reem avenging his losses to Browne and Rothwell makes him more marketable... if he dominates he gets title shot.

Probably one of the few fights they can book reem in right now. How are the rankings determined? I was wondering because there are two guys who put reem to sleep ranked behind of him. That tells me the rankings are based on opinions rather than merits.

Back