Overeem vs Browne 2 Rumoured For UFC Amsterdam Main Event

Yeah makes a lot of sense. Lot of people expected him to push for a title shot during contract negs but with Stipe hopefully getting his shot and the potential delays associated that home town fight must have been too much to resist.

Man, Big Foot Silva used to be one scary dude when he first entered the UFC, miss that guy, to bad that forme will never be seen again
I agree but he defo surprised a lot if people by beating Soa. I doubt we see him win again in the octagon

Would be the first time in his UFC run I'll root for Overeem

Rumor is we might see Struve vs Bigfoot next. He might be able to win that fight.
Actually I will not deny the probability of that fight being won by Bigfoot. It's still a winable fight for Struve though methinks

kung-pow-enter-the-fist.jpg

Travis has better technique.
Harder to do with Reem with his head being so small

Give Overeem is damn title shot. I'm so fucking tired of the UFC jerking around the HW division.

they also factor in stuff like "how long ago did that happen" and "what has the other person done since....."

it's not like if someone loses they are permanently stuck below their oppoonetn in rankings. Otherwise there would be an initial ranking for
each division, and it would only change when a fighter retires.....
I understand that. But after beating Reem, Rothwell finished Barnett and Mitrione. How does Reem pass him?

You realize Reem has been winning since, while those two guys in question have been losing, yes?

Would you like for me to explain arithmetic to you while I'm at it?
Who has been losing? Rothwell has been destroying everybody dude. Would you like me to explain simple reasoning to you? Rothwell is at 4 and has finished everyone on his 4 fight win streak. I wasn't talking about BigHead. Come on man, get with the program. But since you are obviously a professor of mma, maybe you can do the math for me. Rothwell puts reem out and has gone on to finish Mitrione and Barnett. The fight was less than 2 years ago. So, how does Reem jump him? I'm all ears.

I hope Reem wins, but I wouldn't count Brownes eye pokes out yet .. He's perfecting them with Edmond as we speak.

I don't mind this fight. If Overeem wins he will have avenged an ugly loss and have a good claim for the next title shot. If Browne wins he is probably 1 fight away.

I don't mind this fight. If Overeem wins he will have avenged an ugly loss and have a good claim for the next title shot. If Browne wins he is probably 1 fight away.

Overeem already has a claim to a title shot.

Back