Overeem vs Browne 2 Rumoured For UFC Amsterdam Main Event

Overeem lost to Browne because of piss poor fight IQ, while he was demolishing him...Browne was almost dying from knees to the body, all Reem had to do was 1 more knee to the body and it would have been over...
What Overeem needed was exactly Greg Jackson to act as the "brain" which Overeem misses during his fights...the way he handled Nelson and JDS is there to prove it works great. I give Browne zero chance on this one.

Do you think Edmund will join the other side of the Atlantic by plane or boat ? If by ship we must check this out again !

This is a fight he needs to avenge. Rothwell fight seems to be inevitable down the line as well.

This fight makes no sense for Overeem. He shouldn't be taking any fight that doesn't guarantee him a title shot with a win.

I would prefer Reem vs. Cain as the Rotterdam main event, but this would do the trick. Hopefully Reem would win this time.

EcoReem via KO. Fun fight.

Reem was beating the shit out of Brown until he gassed. EcoReem will keep it slow and pick Brown apart until he scores KO.

kung-pow-enter-the-fist.jpg

Travis has better technique.

Reem is ranked #3 and Browne is #7. Why would he take this fight? It's risky and does nothing to move him up. Revenge is fine and all but I would have figured he would have negotiated a title shot in his deal.
it doesnt seem risky to a fighter with half a brain. and thats whats jackson's reem has. even i the first fight, if he wasnt dumb as fuck he would have won it

i got overeem, easily

Yeah Browns front kick BS is not going to work this time. Overeem was kicking his ass before that and this time he will finish the job. Barring any eyepokes anyway.

Reem needs to wait for a title shot.

Jesus if it was up to sherdog every fighter in the top 6 would sit until they got a title shot. Then of course we'd bitch about card quality.

If Reem sits and Rothwell beats JDS what argument does Reem get the title shot?

Yeah Browns front kick BS is not going to work this time. Overeem was kicking his ass before that and this time he will finish the job. Barring any eyepokes anyway.

Lol Reem fans reaching. Always using the good old "He was winning before he got KTFO!" excuse.

Hope Browne KTFO him again.

Solid fight, but I'm hoping for Reem vs Velasquez instead of Browne for UFC Rotterdam...

Jesus if it was up to sherdog every fighter in the top 6 would sit until they got a title shot. Then of course we'd bitch about card quality.

If Reem sits and Rothwell beats JDS what argument does Reem get the title shot?

Reem was in a position to demand a title shot, Rothwell is not.

Back