Overeem laughs at Junior Cigano (twitter)

Lol, I'm a fan of both, but Badr Hari knocked Overeem down 3 times in one round for gods sake!

Lol, I'm a fan of both, but Badr Hari knocked Overeem down 3 times in one round for gods sake!

Badr Hari would ko Cain and JDS in a K-1 fight on the same night. Overeem losing to Hari is nothing to be ashamed of.

Its a bit gutting, I was looking forward to JDS/Overeem, striker v striker, but Cain's shaken the division up....if Bigfoot beats Overeem, who fights Cain next?

Also, where the hell is Cormier going to fit in? Amazing to have so many top HWs but they're going to struggle to keep some people happy.

Its a bit gutting, I was looking forward to JDS/Overeem, striker v striker, but Cain's shaken the division up....if Bigfoot beats Overeem, who fights Cain next?

Also, where the hell is Cormier going to fit in? Amazing to have so many top HWs but they're going to struggle to keep some people happy.
Cormier is moving down.

Dana said probably a third match if ubereem falters.

For god s sake it was more like 1 time and then it was a standing TKO win for hari did u even watch the fight or are u just butthurt . While in the first fight it was Overeem KTFO Hari and hari was lying on the ground dead. So please stop the BS

Sigh... this thread again? People must be getting in line to lick Overeem's balls.

As much as I enjoyed watching Cain destroy JDS

It cracks me up Overeem of all people are making jokes lol

This. Every time he says something like this, I remember him turning and jogging away, only to get KO'd. Watching him on his bike never gets old to me.

cannot see Reem winning a fight with Cain but i think a fight with JDS is closer, would love to see both match ups

For god s sake it was more like 1 time and then it was a standing TKO win for hari did u even watch the fight or are u just butthurt . While in the first fight it was Overeem KTFO Hari and hari was lying on the ground dead. So please stop the BS

uh oh someone's upset

I think Reem smashes JDS. However now i think that if he comes against Cain too focused on defending the takedown he will suffer the same fate than Jds. Imo he has what it takes to pop back up or work on a sub, but he just can't focus too much on not getting taken down. Cain is not Werdum.

When you can't do shit, be a douche and ride the success of others pretending its yours.

Way to go Overeem!

uh oh someone's upset

No not really just stating the right facts, i dont like retards that pull facts out of their ass because they never saw the fight.
Are u upset that JDS got smashed like a can and that Cain beat him in standup and on the ground. Cain tooled JDS deal with it and Cain will tool Overeem too

Back