Overeem laughs at Junior Cigano (twitter)

Overeem is such a fucking dick sometimes. Hope Cain takes him down and grinds the fuck out of him. Knockout would made me orgasm.

Does it really matter whether Overeem made fun of JDS? Overeem is a different fighter than both JDS or Cain. He has different tools, and we won't really know how the fight will go down until we see it. I personally think Overeem is the best striker of the three fighters, and Cain is the best grappler of the three fighters. Overeem may be a bit better on the ground than JDS, and he is definitely more experienced. I'm just hoping Overeem will beat Bigfoot, and we will get the fight. I was really pissed we missed out on JDS x Overeem. Hopefully, this time will be different.

Lol Overeem doesnt have the chin or stamina to hang with Cain

Cain will rape Overeem just like he did JDS but worser because Overeem has weaker chin

Overeem is more skilled and is just a better fighter than JDS or Cain. What will happen is that Overeem will run over them both. :)

Cain or JDS would slaughter Overeem

Heck I'm not even fully sure Overeem will get past Big Foot

does anyone actaully like fighting here? I mean beyond the pro-wrestling fanboy arguments about who's team you're on? Cain may well destroy Overeem but he's going to put everyone to sleep again doing it! The 'baddest man on the planet' knows just how to trip you up and lay on you for 25 mins. Awe inspiring stuff.

Overeem is more skilled and is just a better fighter than JDS or Cain. What will happen is that Overeem will run over them both. :)

Tell that to me when he gasses in the 2nd round because of the constant fists, kicks takedowns that Cain will be throwing his way allowing him no breathing room :D

Overeem is such a fucking dick sometimes. Hope Cain takes him down and grinds the fuck out of him. Knockout would made me orgasm.

Wasn't Cigano talking sh!t about Overeem a few days ago?

LOL Reem rustlin' some jimmies up in here

Wasn't Cigano talking sh!t about Overeem a few days ago?

Yeah? Was it worse then laughing at a mans face and condition right after he'd gone through 25 minutes of hell fighting his heart out while Overeem's probably sitting in his recliner at home?

Probably not. And even if JDS did, it's not like it was right for him to do it either.

does anyone actaully like fighting here? I mean beyond the pro-wrestling fanboy arguments about who's team you're on? Cain may well destroy Overeem but he's going to put everyone to sleep again doing it! The 'baddest man on the planet' knows just how to trip you up and lay on you for 25 mins. Awe inspiring stuff.

How can you accuse Cain of blanketism? He decisioned 2 heavy strikers in jds n kongo, big deal. Beat the crap out of Noguera, Brock, n BigFoot just fine.

That is a bit of a dick move. I think JDS is a tougher matchup for Reem than Cain. It sounds like Cain bullied JDS. I don't see him doing that to Overeem.

Dos Santos could potentially give Reem problems on the feet. Cain's only hope is to land a td and fast. Reem shrugged Brock off like he was a child when he attempted a td. Brock even took Cain down If I remember right. Reem is extremely tough to take down.

I didn't get a chance to see the fight. Some are saying it was a thorough asswhoopin, but some are saying he grinded him to a decision. Which is it?

Also, I thought Cain was gettin ktfo but he won. Respect.

Overeem needs to stop cheating so he can actually fight and not let Cain beat guys up for him.

Did you see the early UFC's, with no time limits and "real fighting?" Cain would have been even better in those days with no rounds and no breaks.

That is a bit of a dick move. I think JDS is a tougher matchup for Reem than Cain. It sounds like Cain bullied JDS. I don't see him doing that to Overeem.

Dos Santos could potentially give Reem problems on the feet. Cain's only hope is to land a td and fast. Reem shrugged Brock off like he was a child when he attempted a td. Brock even took Cain down If I remember right. Reem is extremely tough to take down.

I didn't get a chance to see the fight. Some are saying it was a thorough asswhoopin, but some are saying he grinded him to a decision. Which is it?

Also, I thought Cain was gettin ktfo but he won. Respect.

It was an ass whoppin from bell to bell. going all 5 rounds

Overeem would have given up after one round of that beating JDS took!

JDS is gonna come back strong and knock Overeem out!

JDS talking shit about Overeem for last month Overeem saying 1 thing and everybady is pissed

Back