Overeem laughs at Junior Cigano (twitter)

The arrogant and smug JDS just got tooled.

At least he doesn't wilt and give up when hit hard like your cheating man crush does. No way AO would show the same level of grit and heart Junior did last night. He would crumble and turn over and pray for the referee to intervene(that's if he doesn't go night-night instantaneously)but we all know this dont we?

At least he doesn't wilt and give up when hit hard like your cheating man crush does. No way AO would show the same level of grit and heart Junior did last night. He would crumble and turn over and pray for the referee to intervene(that's if he doesn't go night-night instantaneously)but we all know this dont we?

JDS was crumbled by Cain and was cheating too holding the fence every round and try to kick Cain in the face when they were on the ground

JDS was crumbled by Cain and was cheating too holding the fence every round and try to kick Cain in the face when they were on the ground

He never quit and turned over to let the ref save him like AO. He never crumbled

Edit. Learn how to punctuate, your post is a mess

susumu25.jpg

Isn't Sergei coming to the UFC from Strikeforce?

You are underestimating the pure brawn of the Reem. Cain thrives on throwing his opponents every which way. Can't do that with Alistair.

Even the later rounds I see more in favor of Reem than Cain, when he becomes less jittery, he will eat the knees.

You are underestimating the pure brawn of the Reem. Cain thrives on throwing his opponents every which way. Can't do that with Alistair.

Even the later rounds I see more in favor of Reem than Cain, when he becomes less jittery, he will eat the knees.

Yeah because Cain wasn't able to take down Lesnar who is just as big as Overeem and a great wrestler too right? Oops :rolleyes:

Kicking a man when he's down. Especially a nice guy like Junior. Alistair wants to be the super heel. Well he's getting legit heel heat from me.

Kicking a man when he's down. Especially a nice guy like Junior. Alistair wants to be the super heel. Well he's getting legit heel heat from me.

Lol. I don't even like Overeem but he's been called several things by Junior and nothing nice (all related to being 'a cheater') in his worse moment too. Now he says 'looks pretty lol' and he's being 'super heel'? Wow, the Alistair hate on this board is just insane..

Loling at someone whose fighting when you're sitting home from a ped ban....classy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back