Over Under that Mcgregor Gasses Again? Kavanagh Says CM Has American Muscle Car Engine

I'm a lion your a gazelle.... He won the lotto……all that fucking bullshit Connor is going to eat again

I'm sure Conor's cardio will be better and that he'll look sharper, but the same goes for Nate.

Plus, he's going to have to deal with Nate's pressure and precision. Even if his cardio is good, if he slows down for but a moment he's going to be in deep, unforgiving waters. Good cardio is also hard to maintain whilst someone is disrupting your rhythm with a constant peppering of strikes to the face and body.

Last edited:
If conor doesn't ko nate when he is fresh,whether that be in the 2nd,3rd,Who Knows? But the second that conor slows and if nates not out or seriously hurt,its over.

I just don't get it... Okay, even if you think of Conor as a particularly small man, doesn't insulting him based on that make it worse? The fact that he could easily make you his bitch, I mean.
in fact he´s bigger than me

this manlet thing is arround SD in the last days

forget the manlet thing. what do you think about that ego based camp? maybe that kind of camp is what will make him lose

that´s what I tried to say

fuck... why so many explanations?

fuck that manlet!

in fact he´s bigger than me

this manlet thing is arround SD in the last days

forget the manlet thing. what do you think about that ego based camp? maybe that kind of camp is what will make him lose

that´s what I tried to say

fuck... why so many explanations?

fuck that manlet!
But isn't this thread about how Conor used to have more say in his camps and now Kav and his buds kind of took the reigns a bit more?

Well we've already seem him on salads and steaks and he didn't have much of a gas tank... so I guess maybe this time he'll be on a vegan diet or some shit.

I'd be shocked if he repeated the same strategy, after all the talk of being inefficient blah blah blah. Makes no sense for him to try that again.

McGregor is actually a smart fighter who also wants to be entertaining, so I'd be surprised if he used the same strat but that drive to be exciting might work against him. Still a fan though.

american muscle car engine with a toyota prius gas tank

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...-mcgregor-has-800-horsepower-5-liter-american

"Each fighter has his own personality, and I’ll model the training camp based around their personality," Kavanagh said during a spot on The MMA Hour on Monday. "Some fighters you can tell them what to do, and set down a certain schedule. Some you can’t. And with Conor, he has his way of doing things, and it’s hard to argue with somebody who’s going out and knocking out legends in 13 seconds. So his system was working very well for him. But, it obviously didn’t in the last fight. So, we said look, what’s the definition of insanity…it’s doing the same thing and expecting different results. So we changed things up."

"I’m lucky that I have a good friend for a long time, he’s actually the guy behind the camera of TheMacLife," he told Ariel Helwani. "He’s an ex-professional cyclist. I reached out to him and his teammate from back in the day who is now a doctor, and there’s not much they don’t know about human performance. Being a cyclist, it’s not the most technically demanding sport, as compared to say mixed martial arts…in general there’s not a lot to it, other than having a huge engine. It’s about your VO2, it’s about your heart and your cardiovascular system. So, Dana [White] helped him make a machine, and that’s what we’ve spent the last 17, 18 weeks doing, is upgrading Conor’s engine.
Now it’s a super-charged, 800 horsepower, five-liter American muscle car type engine." - John Kavanagh

So do you believe the marketing job that Kav is doing?

And do you think Mcgregor gasses again? I'm betting he will, Mcgregor won't be completely drained like last fight, but he'll be at the brink of compete exhaustion by Nate's pace, clinch fighting, grappling, and strikes.

A. I'm sure a high level cycler has all sorts of things he could teach a MMA fighter about enhancing his performance.

B. A super-charged muscle car engine gasses really, really fast. That was Conor's problem in the first place. Nate's vegan hybrid moped, on the other hand, can run all day on a five dollar tank.

I don't know shit about cars.

American muscle cars are known for burning through gas quickly, what a horrible analogy lol

I'm not really a car guy or know much about engines, but I'm pretty sure a 800 horsepower muscle car is pretty bad on gas? And going against a strong wind which would be Nate it gets even worse. John would've been better served to use a lesser car that's good on gas like a smart car!

He can do all the training he wants. If his 171lb body has to carry Nate Diaz's 186lbs for more than two rounds, he's going to gas. He's just not physically big enough to compete at 170.

This.

And real Americans drive trucks like Nates Suburban or his Grand Cherokee to run over your car ass.

Muscle cars what is this 1960s?

Last edited:
Did UFC pay for his camp again?

Conor actually mentioned recently that he reached out to the UFC about them setting up a gym for him for when he's in Vegas for anything related to this fight (press conference, fight week, etc.) and they said no, but the guys who run the UFC Gym which are apparently different owners reached back to him and told him they'd supply him with all the equipment he needs, so Conor rented out a Vegas warehouse and they stocked it for him.

So yes and no I guess. UFC Gym gave him all the equipment necessary to do preparations in Vegas, and Conor supplied the facility.

Kavanaugh doesn't know much about cars. I've never heard of a stock american car with 800hp before.

You must be bad at the whole reading part...not even a reading comprehension issue here.

Maybe you need glasses or contact lenses.

Back