Over Under that Mcgregor Gasses Again? Kavanagh Says CM Has American Muscle Car Engine

agreed. McDouche better swing for early KO or he will be punching bag in championship rounds.
He can do all the training he wants. If his 171lb body has to carry Nate Diaz's 186lbs for more than two rounds, he's going to gas. He's just not physically big enough to compete at 170.

Why does it have to be stock? he never said that, he said supercharged.

Kav is just saying that Mcgregor going to have a gas tank and he'll be able go all day. Which I am skeptical of, but that remains to be seen on Saturday.

The cardio wasn't the problem last time, it was the exertion level. Anyone can outpace their cardio. Even if Nate has the best cardio in the business, he could still sprint himself out of gas at a high enough pace. But that's where his experience is one of his best assets, and especially as an endurance athlete; he knows pace & how to use it tactically. If Conor learned anything at all, he shouldn't gas out before the Championship rounds. Last couple might be tough & I assume that'll be part of Nates plan.

Kavanagh doenst understand engines aparently.
If nothing else Connie was working like a muscle car pretty much all of his previous fights.
Lots of power but little combustion efficiency under stress.if they worked this training camp under the same ideas
Connie will get overworked by Nate AGAIN.

SMH

I believe McGregor demonstrated having better timing and speed in the first fight. If Nate were to pressure Conor, I think McGregor will find more success in countering his shots, rather than being the one that initiates the exchanges.
People fail to account for Nate not having a camp. Nate said that didn't spar which affected his timing and defense. His timing, speed, and defense should be much better in the rematch.

Dana white helped make him a machine? what? did Dana buy Conor a bicycle? and if so, where's mine?

I keep seeing this already unoriginal comparison being made. Not only is it not valid (Kavanagh is way more experienced in martial arts and a better coach), but Edmund is way more experienced and a better coach than anyone making this stupid comparison.

So the people making it just look pathetic
- Yes man
- Delusional
- Success banking on one fighter

Yup, Irish Edmond.

- Yes man
- Delusional
- Success banking on one fighter

Yup, Irish Edmond.
- Obviously not
- Cannot substantiate
- That's more than most coaches (and any coaches in Europe)

Give him his due credit or be a hater. Up to you

I think he can for maybe 2-3 rounds, then fatigue going to hit him faster than a rock off a cliff. Nate pushing and leaning on him, plus with grappling going to wear out that conditioning.

The real question is who is that in your avatar?

Back