Over Under that Mcgregor Gasses Again? Kavanagh Says CM Has American Muscle Car Engine

Or like last time he gets 1-2's until he "gasses"

His cardiovascular system did fail, but it was partly over exertion and partly Nate's striking to his face and body too. For them to imply he gassed just to to inefficiency is disingenuous and insulting to the fans, at least the real mma fans and not casual bandwagon jumpers.

So he's going to spin the tires right out of the gate, lose traction and then run out of gas quickly?

Forget muscle cars, think Focus.

You know what big engines are great at? Not fuel efficiency. lol

McGregor gassed himself out in the first fight thinking he could knockout Nate with one shot; Diaz merely capitalized on him being a spent force in the 2nd and wasn't the primary cause for him gassing, in my opinion. If Conor tries to bully Nate again he likely will gas if he doesn't get the KO, if he fights tactical and smart, I don't think cardio will be an issue.
That implies that Nate won't pressure Conor. If Conor is more strategic (i.e., tentative), that opens up opportunities for Nate to apply pressure.

McGregor gassed himself out in the first fight thinking he could knockout Nate with one shot; Diaz merely capitalized on him being a spent force in the 2nd and wasn't the primary cause for him gassing, in my opinion. If Conor tries to bully Nate again he likely will gas if he doesn't get the KO, if he fights tactical and smart, I don't think cardio will be an issue.

You think Nate going to allow him to set the pace he likes or let him dictate when and where the exchanges are going to take place?

That implies that Nate won't pressure Conor. If Conor is more strategic (i.e., tentative), that opens up opportunities for Nate to apply pressure.

Exactly, see my previous post. It's crazy to think Nate is going to allow him to be comfortable

The best muscle car engines aren't made in America. Stupid analogy.
2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-burnout_100472793_h.jpg

800 hp? Sounds like a gas hog. Going by this logic he will fucking gas sooner.

His cardiovascular system did fail, but it was partly over exertion and partly Nate's striking to his face and body too. For them to imply he gassed just to to inefficiency is disingenuous and insulting to the fans, at least the real mma fans and not casual bandwagon jumpers.

Conor has over 20 mma fights and god knows how many amateur boxing matches, for him to claim ignorance about being "inefficient'' is a slap in the face to Nate and also to Conor's fans. He is more than experienced enough to know better.

lol. So Dana White helped them build a special cardio machine designed by an old cycling buddy to help him better prepare for the rematch. I wonder what special treatment Nate got from the Bald Father?

Conor has over 20 mma fights and god knows how many amateur boxing matches, for him to claim ignorance about being "inefficient'' is a slap in the face to Nate and also to Conor's fans. He is more than experienced enough to know better.

Robo, you have to remember saying "I was inefficient with my energy" sounds a helluva lot better than "I got my ass kicked", he's basically implying he can win if given a rematch thus lessening the damage to his reputation.

lol. So Dana White helped them build a special cardio machine designed by an old cycling buddy to help him better prepare for the rematch. I wonder what special treatment Nate got from the Bald Father?
image.jpeg

Dana even demonstrated how to use it too.

He didn't say 1 thing wrong.

As a current holder of a PhD in physiology it is all about VO2. It's more than just seeing your strength and conditioning coach, running on the treadmill, and speaking to a nutritionist. There are experts in the field that know the research and do the research. Doctors, Dietitians, and exercise physiologists - they are more qualified and I'm glad Conor is doing it the right way. So he should, he has the money and the advantages other fighters don't. Most people would jump at the chance to work with him and his team, I know I would, and I'd do it for free.

Supercharged 5.0 liter V8? Probably a roots style, positive-displacement, external compression heat-soaking blown V8 with low compression and a low redline. Torquey, great off the line, but not so hot on the top end. Ellenberger, Carwin, Roy Nelson, Hector Lombard, etc. - they are analogous to the blown American V8s.

I'd rather have a flexible powerband with a smaller n/a but high-specific output, flat-crank dry-sump v8. Both are effective, but the style is totally different. Thought Conor was about that precision and freedom, not about just-bleed/big biceps and bench pressing/torqued up.

As a current holder of a PhD in physiology it is all about VO2. It's more than just seeing your strength and conditioning coach, running on the treadmill, and speaking to a nutritionist. There are experts in the field that know the research and do the research. Doctors, Dietitians, and exercise physiologists - they are more qualified and I'm glad Conor is doing it the right way. So he should, he has the money and the advantages other fighters don't. Most people would jump at the chance to work with him and his team, I know I would, and I'd do it for free.

I'm skeptical if he can put on size, increase his cardio, and prepare differently for Nate all at the same time. We'll know after Saturday if Kav was telling the truth or selling us real estate in the Florida Everglades.

And of course you'd jump at the chance to work or meet CM and his team.

Sorry buddeh, he already has a man servant.

original

Back