Over 7 years later and I still don't understand why Punk/Danielson didn't main WM 2014

I often wonder how WWE became so successful despite Vinces effort to bury his own company. Not that he gets everything wrong, he often got it right and when he did it was magic. But he seemed too often to not only get it wrong but almost intentionally. So it makes me think would WWE be even bigger today if someone else was in charge, someone who had Vince's checkbook and ambition but actually cared about the product through and through? That's the weird thing about billionaires. They become billionaires because they're geniuses yet they often come across like fucking idiots.

Meltzer does all the time
tenor.gif

I often wonder how WWE became so successful despite Vinces effort to bury his own company. Not that he gets everything wrong, he often got it right and when he did it was magic. But he seemed too often to not only get it wrong but almost intentionally. So it makes me think would WWE be even bigger today if someone else was in charge, someone who had Vince's checkbook and ambition but actually cared about the product through and through? That's the weird thing about billionaires. They become billionaires because they're geniuses yet they often come across like fucking idiots.
Someone said Mr. MACmahon is a millionaire who should be a billionaire. I think it was Cornette.

He lost a lot of money by doing things against what the fans wanted. For example, the WCW invasion angle or the Austin heel turn. They almost tanked the company with the Austin heel turn.

I remember when the Radicals showed up, people treated the WWF like a place where talent can grow. Look at what happened. From 1999-2005, they made two stars Lesnar and Cena and missed opportunities with many others because of politics, incompetence, and HHH's ego.

In this case, I know some goofs are crapping all over CM Punk for some reason. I never said that Punk was perfect or he wasn't a diva. At the time, Punk/Danielson was what the fans wanted. Big Dave wasn't some big Hollywood star. Guardians didn't even come out for another 5 months. The fans clearly did not want Orton/Batista. For people to say other wise is #1 bullshit.

I mean, from Jan 2014 - April 2014, people were chanting two names and neither was Blandy Orton or Big Dave.

I didnt watch wrestling at the time so I cant comment but the time they had a singles match on PPV was awesome. Great match

Someone said Mr. MACmahon is a millionaire who should be a billionaire. I think it was Cornette.

He lost a lot of money by doing things against what the fans wanted. For example, the WCW invasion angle or the Austin heel turn. They almost tanked the company with the Austin heel turn.

I remember when the Radicals showed up, people treated the WWF like a place where talent can grow. Look at what happened. From 1999-2005, they made two stars Lesnar and Cena and missed opportunities with many others because of politics, incompetence, and HHH's ego.

In this case, I know some goofs are crapping all over CM Punk for some reason. I never said that Punk was perfect or he wasn't a diva. At the time, Punk/Danielson was what the fans wanted. Big Dave wasn't some big Hollywood star. Guardians didn't even come out for another 5 months. The fans clearly did not want Orton/Batista. For people to say other wise is #1 bullshit.

I mean, from Jan 2014 - April 2014, people were chanting two names and neither was Blandy Orton or Big Dave.
He's a billionaire.

He's a billionaire.
You obviously understood what my point was and you chose to ignore it anyway. You don't like Punk or Danielson. You made it clear. Go be a dick somewhere else.

Last edited:
You obviously understood what my point was and you chose to ignore it anyway. You don't like Punk or Danielson. You made it clear. Go be a dick somewhere else.
Who said I didn't like them, they're great mid card acts.

They can pop a crowd opening the show.

Also, you're the one with the most posts itt, so who's actually trolling?

I didnt watch wrestling at the time so I cant comment but the time they had a singles match on PPV was awesome. Great match
They went with Batista who was going to be in a Marvel movie in the summer, but the fans wanted Danielson and Punk. The fans universally rejected Batista who had been gone for a minute. They hated him so much that they actually cheered Roman Reigns in 2014.

Vince used to be a billonaire but he's not anymore. His stupidity cost him a lot of money. He's still a multi-millonaire though obviously.

LMAO using a Punk promo to boost your wrong opinion <Lmaoo>

No one cried when Batista came back. If Trippers died, no paying customer would cry for him.

LOL I hope you did some stretches before you made that reach.

Nothing involving that shit for brains Fragglemega should ever be called a dream match.

Back