Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So US officials were lying and hiding US Troops Numbers in Mid East and Syria from the Trump Admin. Because they didn't want to withdrawal , quite the war mongers eh?

Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record
But even as he praises the president’s support of what he describes as a successful “realpolitik” approach to the region, he acknowledges that his team routinely misled senior leaders about troop levels in Syria.

The actual number of troops in northeast Syria is “a lot more than” the roughly two hundred troops Trump initially agreed to leave there in 2019.

“What Syria withdrawal? There was never a Syria withdrawal,” Jeffrey said. “When the situation in northeast Syria had been fairly stable after we defeated ISIS, [Trump] was inclined to pull out. In each case, we then decided to come up with five better arguments for why we needed to stay. And we succeeded both times. That’s the story.”

Maybe Trump should have just sent more troops in and bombed Syria to death

He may have gotten a nobel peace prize for it
When Trump attacked Syria the first time pretty sure CNN said it was presidential. I am sure it would be a presidential thing to make more countries like Libya's with a failed state and different groups fighting each other for power.

I always though the Liberals in America would be polar opposites to the right wing side when it came to wars.

Last edited:
The attempts to paint Trump as a warmonger is hilarious. Probably the only place he seriously entertained invading was Venezuela and he was quickly talked out of that.

Can’t wait for a bunch of fucking dorks that don’t follow foreign policy to tell me otherwise because he is a saber rattler.

The attempts to paint Trump as a warmonger is hilarious. Probably the only place he seriously entertained invading was Venezuela and he was quickly talked out of that.

Can’t wait for a bunch of fucking dorks that don’t follow foreign policy to tell me otherwise because he is a saber rattler.

Trump was incredibly disappointed when Iran had such a limp wristed response to his assassination of Soleimani and he wasn't able to justify an invasion and get his desired war with Iran.

the solution was always to leave, grab a popcorn, and watch muslims kill each other

And it’s too bad.

While I don’t want war we probably should invade Venezuela.

When was the last time he actually spoke about anyone overseas? We don’t hear anything about North Korea, Russia and the Middle East anymore after he made peace with them few years ago.

He took everyone overseas out of the spotlight and used his own people (democrats, libs, antifa and blm terrorist etc) as the boogeyman of the USA. Until Wuhan virus came, China was the second boogeyman of his but it’s slowly going away. So in other word, he puts America above everything else.

Watch Biden (if he succeed getting inside rhe White House) reverse everything on January, no one will bat an eye and will still call Trump a warmonger for causing trouble to the world.

Last edited:

Dude he killed Solemaini.

Trump's issue with the elite is he says shit out loud you're not supposed to say - e,g, lets take the oil in Syria. Fuck Palestinians I'm AIPAC all the way, etc. Takes the mask off.

Other than that they like him. He won't be prosecuted despite hard core dem wishes.

Trump was incredibly disappointed when Iran had such a limp wristed response to his assassination of Soleimani and he wasn't able to justify an invasion and get his desired war with Iran.

Well Iran went for the win by going crazy and shooting down their own passenger plane. We decided Iran beat Iran in that little spat.

Well Iran went for the win by going crazy and shooting down their own passenger plane. We decided Iran beat Iran in that little spat.
And they told Canada that the Iranians with duel citizenship were just Iranian so they don't have to pay for damages

Also poor Syria. We extended their civil war by a good couplers by supporting to rebels.

Back