Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record

You do know that obama and Hillary gave weapons to jihadists in Syria

That's direct support for terrorism. Literally they supported al qaida/alnusra and allowed our allies to support ISIS(turkey/Saudi Arabia/Israel)

That was the GCC, the rebels Obama tried to arm (with the good from republican congress) were completely useless.

Trump stopped the military and CIA programs in his first weeks, and the "deep state" lost their collective shit and treated without president with open hostility ever since

When Trump got into office Jihadists were already on the verge of defeat, but sure as fuck Trump allowed Erdogan to invade Syria.

Huuuuuuuuh?????? When did Trump say this???
When Trump doesn't have people jumping up and down praising him or getting triggered by his childish bullshit he gets upset.. You will see a tantrum of epic proportions until Jan 20th.

That was the GCC, the rebels Obama tried to arm (with the good from republican congress) were completely useless.

When Trump got into office Jihadists were already on the verge of defeat, but sure as fuck Trump allowed Erdogan to invade Syria.

THe GCC also backed terrorists. SO did turkey, so did Israel, so didn't Jordan, and so did we(the neo-con/lib foreign policy establishment)

we were well aware money and weapons(especially tows) were getting funneled to al qaeda and ISIS. That was a feature, not a bug.

IF you need sources for anything, I can copy and paste links I suppose.

And the jihadists hardly on the back foot in August of 2016. Look a time the map on Wikipedia at that time. Der e Zor still besieged by Isis. Aleppo still split. The Syrians hadn't retaken the south were men and arms came from Jordan.

Hezbollah, Russia, Iran, and the SAA/NDF defeated the terrorists in Syria.

And America added one great thing with the bombing of Isis in kobane helping the Kurds. Killed many prime ISIS.

Israel is not involve in Syria (with the exception of bombing Iranian rockets)
ISIS and Syria both enemies, no sense in supporting either

israel has bombed the Syrian military well over a thousand times.

And only bombed Isis once. That was when Isis tried to to flee an SAA offensive to safety to Israel, where hey had received money and supplies and intelligence. They were on the direct border with isreal on the golan heights for a super long time

israel has bombed the Syrian military well over a thousand times.

And only bombed Isis once. That was when Isis tried to to flee an SAA offensive to safety to Israel, where hey had received money and supplies and intelligence. They were on the direct border with isreal on the golan heights for a super long time
Israel attacked da'esh 100 times, at least

we were also been attacked

Well, then neither did Trump. Because Asaad was never personally attacked

But Obama did bomb the shit out of Syria and helped armed the terrorists the Syrians, Russians and later Kurds had to fight.

I mean, what is your definition of war?
He did proxy the the shorts out of Syria. Arming and training rebels is an act of war imho

Israel attacked da'esh 100 times, at least

we were also been attacked
You could source such a claim thank you. For both claims actually. I dont remember ISIS EVER attacking Israel. They were border buddies

Last edited:
You know source such a claim thank you. For both claims actually. I dont remember ISIS EVER attacking Israel. They were border buddies
(edit)
its only mentioned in Hebrew wiki, you will have to use google translate
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/המדינה_האסלאמית#התייחסות_לישראל_וליהודים

Assad is preferred since he can keep the border relatively quiet

I never heard about bombing Syrian army btw

threatened and tried to attack my Jerusalem
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/police-thwarted-planned-isis-terror-attack-in-jerusalem-609824

saved the aussis
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...-unit-helped-thwart-isis-attack-to-bomb-plane
saved the dandies
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/report-mossad-helps-denmark-bust-20-terrorists-610910

just look at their name, the levant is including Israel
the attitude was always to not intervene

USA also heavily supported by our int
sorry for the re-editing, these kind of subjects never interest me

Last edited:
Syria is such a chit show.
Just let Assad run the joint.

When Trump doesn't have people jumping up and down praising him or getting triggered by his childish bullshit he gets upset.. You will see a tantrum of epic proportions until Jan 20th.
UUuuuuuuuummm.. ok

You could source such a claim thank you. For both claims actually. I dont remember ISIS EVER attacking Israel. They were border buddies
You’re obviously deep into conspiracy theories but of course, the enemy of the enemy is my friend, and Israel has helped out jihadists fighters to fight against the Syrian regime, but it doesn’t mean that they actually are allies.

Israel also helped out Iran during the Iran-Iraq war and nobody believes they’re actually friends at any point.

Iran frequently aids Sunni terrorist groups even though they are natural enemies because it is a poke in the eye of America. Russian weapons mysteriously keep finding their way into Afghanistan even though Russia is no friend of Muslim terrorists.

America has worked with drug traffickers in order to combat other drug traffickers. Shit, we allowed people to flood our country with cocaine in order for them raise funds in the fight against communists.

Not to mention that Israel has a lot of border security and intelligence, and even the Palestinian Territories snuff out ISIS, they want no part of that.

TL;DR: it’s complicated.

because it will be inhumane to just let them die

They patched up ISIS fighters and sent them back to syria so they could continue to murder the innocent. Great job

It's why the golan heights group of ISIS tried to find safe haven in Israel from the SAA offensive

They patched up ISIS fighters and sent them back to syria so they could continue to murder the innocent. Great job

It's why the golan heights group of ISIS tried to find safe haven in Israel from the SAA offensive
what else can you do with them (never heard about sending them back so i am not sure if its even true, you already brought 1 conspiracy theory ( israel support isis ), looks like this might be another conspiracy)

and no, they don't want to come over because they consider israel as enemy

Last edited:
Back