• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these cities, which 3 are the most multicultural?

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been to LA, NYC, Dubai and Paris.

NYC and Dubai are very multicultural. You will see all sorts of ethnicities imaginable.

I didn’t find LA and Paris to be that multicultural. LA was mostly Hispanics and Whites, a little East Asians as well and Paris is just Whites, Blacks and Arabs.

London has plenty of Chinese, Korean, Thai, every single country in Europe, Arabs, every single country in South America, basically you name it we have it........yes I'm from London and I can only name a couple of countries in the world I haven't actually met someone that was living in and around London.

These sites that quote figures for countries, it would be very interesting how they actually gain these figures.....<45>

Interesting. For some reason, I never thought of London as a place where there would be a sizeable Korean population. Heh, little old Korean ladies running amok in London...

Back