Out of these cities, which 3 are the most multicultural?

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Singapore

Sydney

Toronto

Vancouver

Dubai has a lot of Slavs, Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshians, and Arabs. And white Anglos.

London is many blacks, caribbean blacks, South Asians, Muslims, Hindis, Sikhs, Jews, Russians, British Anglos, Poles, Romanians. Is just missing a lot or Chinese, and south east asians, or latinos. Also has many arabs.

NYC is maybe tied with Toronto but I voted NYC

Sydney is basically full of asians in the city and lebs in the west.

Hard to pick just 3 brother but
London
Amsterdam
Frisco

I want to see % breakdowns of these top cities by racial groups that are visible.

I dont consider a variety of the same skin color and or language group that happens to call themselves different groups to be truly diverse. Like if Berlin was half filled with Austrians I wouldnt consider Vienna so diverse because Austrians are largelly racially germanic and are white and speak German. Same with Swedes etc even if another language

Last edited:
Dubai has a lot of Slavs, Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshians, and Arabs. And white Anglos.

London is many blacks, caribbean blacks, South Asians, Muslims, Hindis, Sikhs, Jews, Russians, British Anglos, Poles, Romanians. Is just missing a lot or Chinese, and south east asians, or latinos. Also has many arabs.

NYC is maybe tied with Toronto but I voted NYC

London has plenty of Chinese, Korean, Thai, every single country in Europe, Arabs, every single country in South America, basically you name it we have it........yes I'm from London and I can only name a couple of countries in the world I haven't actually met someone that was living in and around London.

These sites that quote figures for countries, it would be very interesting how they actually gain these figures.....<45>

I didn't really find it to be THAT multicultural compared to say Paris, NY or London. And I lived there for 4 years.
I only went for 2 weeks it looked preety multi cultural anyways for what its worth google says

With 180 different nationalities,Amsterdam's population is one of the most diverse in Europe. Over the last 50 years, the city has seen an influx of people from countries and cultures around the world, and has welcomed large numbers from Suriname, Turkey and Morocco.

Changed one of my votes to Toronto because Google said

Toronto, with nearly half of its population born outside of Canada, is often referred to as the most multicultural city in the world, with over 200 ethnic groups and over 140 languages spoken

New York City
London
Toronto

London has plenty of Chinese, Korean, Thai, every single country in Europe, Arabs, every single country in South America, basically you name it we have it........yes I'm from London and I can only name a couple of countries in the world I haven't actually met someone that was living in and around London.

These sites that quote figures for countries, it would be very interesting how they actually gain these figures.....<45>

Same experience here. We've even got real North Koreans in the embassy in Ealing. Not ex-pats, but actual bonefide Kim worshippers with genuine Nork passports.

I can't imagine too many cities being more multicultural than Miami unless you consider everything in the Western Hemisphere south of the continental US to be a single culture

I can't imagine too many cities being more multicultural than Miami unless you consider everything in the Western Hemisphere south of the continental US to be a single culture

Yes Miami should be up there. I was looking at the list of cities being the most multicultural. But Miami was never mentioned for some weird reason. But I'll put it up now.

I only went for 2 weeks it looked preety multi cultural anyways for what its worth google says

With 180 different nationalities,Amsterdam's population is one of the most diverse in Europe. Over the last 50 years, the city has seen an influx of people from countries and cultures around the world, and has welcomed large numbers from Suriname, Turkey and Morocco.

Those are rookie numbers.

More than a third of Londoners are now foreign born - that's around 2.5 million people. Our city encompasses more than 270 nationalities and 300 languages.

Back