• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these cities, which 3 are the most multicultural?

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
London has plenty of Chinese, Korean, Thai, every single country in Europe, Arabs, every single country in South America, basically you name it we have it........yes I'm from London and I can only name a couple of countries in the world I haven't actually met someone that was living in and around London.

These sites that quote figures for countries, it would be very interesting how they actually gain these figures.....<45>

I heard there are no polish in london

Lol at HK being on the list.

Most non-HKers that lives there are just working there rather than immigrating there.

LA
Toronto
newyork
dubai
Good assessment. I can speak for LA and NYC...
Although LA has a shit ton of people...Majority are Hispanics, whites, and Asians..
LA lacks a heavy European/African (meaning people from African) influence which in comparison to NYC, has everyone LA has plus a much much heavier European and African/ME influence.

Those are rookie numbers.

More than a third of Londoners are now foreign born - that's around 2.5 million people. Our city encompasses more than 270 nationalities and 300 languages.
Yea I'd put London as being one of the most diverse cities. Much more diverse than LA, Miami, Toronto, etc.

Last edited:
Probably new york, sao paulo its not even close to multi cultural, actually of all this cities must be the least.

Changed one of my votes to Toronto because Google said

Toronto, with nearly half of its population born outside of Canada, is often referred to as the most multicultural city in the world, with over 200 ethnic groups and over 140 languages spoken

Just a heads up: Toronto sucks. It's overrated. Traffic sucks. Housing is stupid high and there are better cities with more to do.

NYC, LA, and ATL have the 3 biggest ktowns in america. This is all that matters. Speaking of which I will be in NYC Ktown in a few hours. Got to get that Bonchon spicy kfc!

Toronto is a huge, beautiful, and diverse city but every one of those votes are Canadians. Guaranteed.

I met a dude from Liechtenstein in Calgary, so that's my vote. I mean, what are the odds?

Toronto has got to be up there and same for London I imagine.

NYC
London
San Fran

Auckland has a lot of immigrants but is an extremely uninteresting place, and not that diverse as far as what you can see/do/eat. Wellington is better but the weather sucks.

Sydney and Singapore are a'ight.

That's about all I know about that list.

Got to be londinastab, you can get stabbed by someone from any part of the world.

London is many blacks, caribbean blacks, South Asians, Muslims, Hindis, Sikhs, Jews, Russians, British Anglos, Poles, Romanians. Is just missing a lot or Chinese, and south east asians, or latinos. Also has many arabs.

Took a while for anglos to show up in the list lol
Guess you can add italians, i remember there was lot of them there

Back