Out of these boxers (Tournament) - Who's the 2 best? (The Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
That's a useless cross comparison. Philosophy is literature, and literature you read.
Sports you watch... And I don't think I said that they should be ignored.

It's not useless. You didn't see Napoleon on campaign yet he can still be appreciated for his ability to maneuver his armies. You didn't hear European generals talk about how they adopted column formations for marching to know he influenced the thinking of his contemporaries. There is plenty of information to show Greb is worthy of making the list.

Last edited:
Prime Roy had everything except maybe chin (it was never tested until he was washed). His resume is lacking though.

Ali was an icon and the greatest heavy but when we start to whither down the list and have to nitpick, he took too many big L’s in his prime (yes, I know, heavies and one shot power etc).

I got Floyd first, SRR second, and Armstrong third.

Roy DANCED around young James Toney and young Bernard Hopkins. No one dances against young James and Bernard.

Mayweather has more votes then Pep (229-11) and Armstrong (151-21) combined. Horrible.

Mayweather has more votes then Pep (229-11) and Armstrong (151-21) combined. Horrible.

It's a general forum not a classic boxing one. It's more of a popularity contest really so the results are not surprising.

i mean, realistically, that does matter. mayweather has a resumé that can go against damn near anyone’s and he’s never lost.

Nah, it matters sure, but it's not even nearly the deciding factor. The zero is not always a sign of advantage in these discussions, it also tells some things about matchmaking politics, frequency of fighting etc. Strictly resume speaking it is not even close to that of SRR, greb, armstrong, charles, duran.

Nah, it matters sure, but it's not even nearly the deciding factor. The zero is not always a sign of advantage in these discussions, it also tells some things about matchmaking politics, frequency of fighting etc. Strictly resume speaking it is not even close to that of SRR, greb, armstrong, charles, duran.
i put his resume up there with everyone on that list except duran tbh

i mean neither one ever beat a fighter the caliber of canelo or pacquiao. pacquiao is a top 20 ATG and canelo will be too when it’s all said and done. mayweather damn near shut them both out.

ZYz3gs5.gif

i mean neither one ever beat a fighter the caliber of canelo or pacquiao. pacquiao is a top 20 ATG and canelo will be too when it’s all said and done. mayweather damn near shut them both out.

I respectfully disagree. I think all five have much better wins than those two you mention. But I don't have the time nor the energy to do a boxing history discussion at 1 am local time over here lol maybe another day. Have a good night mate

I have SRR and Floyd 1 and 1a.

Back