OT - SEARS got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE-PATRIOTS888

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Kinda OT but I thought I would share a story about the wonder that is SEARS and their customer service. I went in yesterday to get more weight for my oly bar. I was looking to buy 2 Weider rubber encased 45lb plates. I called the place up and asked what the price was and was told around $25 because they were on clearance. So I rushed in only to find no clearance and a price tag of $50 a piece. After waiting for half an hour for someone to finally come back from break I talked to some retard that told me $50 was cheap for the weights and that maybe I should think about getting 25lb plates because he said 45's were too much for me.........so after calling him a prick and asking to see the manager I proceeded to unrack the plates and farmer walk through the bottom floor, up the escalator, and right out the front door with $100 and 90lbs of free weights.
So a tip for everyone out there, if the people at sears piss you off.....just steal shit. :icon_twis

edit. everyone is making me feel bad so I am gonna pack the weights up and bring them back!! I didn't want them anyway!

Kinda OT but I thought I would share a story about the wonder that is SEARS and their customer service. I went in yesterday to get more weight for my oly bar. I was looking to buy 2 Weider rubber encased 45lb plates. I called the place up and asked what the price was and was told around $25 because they were on clearance. So I rushed in only to find no clearance and a price tag of $50 a piece. After waiting for half an hour for someone to finally come back from break I talked to some retard that told me $50 was cheap for the weights and that maybe I should think about getting 25lb plates because he said 45's were too much for me.........so after calling him a prick and asking to see the manager I proceeded to unrack the plates and farmer walk through the bottom floor, up the escalator, and right out the front door with $100 and 90lbs of free weights.
So a tip for everyone out there, if the people at sears piss you off.....just steal shit. :icon_twis

So you stole 2 45s from Sears?

Interesting.

if you managed to steal 2 plates from Sears in the manner described, congrats

So, you stole 90lbs worth of weight. Amazing. You carried it all yourself too? Incredible. You are an inspiration to us all.

yes, yes i did. Terrible customer service and pricks for some reason make me want to steal. I dunno what it is.

What part of MA are you in? I was born in the western part of the state.

yes, yes i did. Terrible customer service and pricks for some reason make me want to steal. I dunno what it is.

Excellent! Well, having worked at Sears years ago, I can tell you you were on camera. Your face is on film carrying those two plates. LOL Sears won't come to your house knocking, but it won't just go away either.

So, you stole 90lbs worth of weight. Amazing. You carried it all yourself too? Incredible. You are an inspiration to us all.

ugh....well i thought people could relate to terrible experiences at sears.

You are bragging about shoplifting? Are you 12?

You are bragging about shoplifting? Are you 12?

12 will be the months of probation he gets for misdemeanor theft.

And he posted about it here! So there's IP proof as well!!

Let's hear it for the boy !!!!!!

Knowing someone who works at a mall security room, you are undoubtedly on camera stealing and they have your face. Pray they don't match a name to it.

The childish nature of your story probably means that you were lying about the whole thing anyways. Unless you are 13.

when you called did you talk to that actual store or maybe it was just a general 1800 call center place.

12 will be the months of probation he gets for misdemeanor theft.

And he posted about it here! So there's IP proof as well!!

Let's hear it for the boy !!!!!!

nah, i just called them and said i had a brain fart and forgot to pay for them. I payed for them over the phone just now.......damn conscience...

Knowing someone who works at a mall security room, you are undoubtedly on camera stealing and they have your face. Pray they don't match a name to it.

The childish nature of your story probably means that you were lying about the whole thing anyways. Unless you are 13.

When I was at Sears our guys tracked shoplifters out to the mall, and mall sec took over.
They would have asked teh guy that waited on you a few quick questions, and then had a time you were there, and can isolate all the tape they have on you, dupe it, and turn it over to the police.

nah, i just called them and said i had a brain fart and forgot to pay for them. I payed for them over the phone just now.......damn conscience...

Conscience?

It seemed like you wanted to celebrate and when people disapproved of your thieving, rat-bastard ways you "called" up Sears and "paid" for the plates. That doesn't seem like a change of heart to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back