OT - SEARS got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Did you still have to pay $50?

Probably not, because he made the whole thing up to get attention because he's depressed from seeing the Patriots get embarassed.

I stole stuff aren't I cool?

idiot.jpg

Baruts in law school- do they give your PC back after they confiscate it?

Probably not, because he made the whole thing up to get attention because he's depressed from seeing the Patriots get embarassed.

Keep the patriots out of this.

I know a PC shop that was raided by the local SWAT team on occasion. I don't think charges were ever made--the guys at the shop were pretty clever and used to this--but I never got the impression that they ever got their stuff back.

They're still in business too lol.

I know a PC shop that was raided by the local SWAT team on occasion. I don't think charges were ever made--the guys at the shop were pretty clever and used to this--but I never got the impression that they ever got their stuff back.

They're still in business too lol.

nah, i just called them and said i had a brain fart and forgot to pay for them. I payed for them over the phone just now.......damn conscience...

Tell us, by any chance, did you happen to look at the Sears website to get a price on the weights??

This story is so inspirational, I'm going to go steal some plates myself, then have a change of heart and call up Sears and pay for them over the phone.

Barut....

patriots lost to the giants in the superbowl.....patriots DO suck

Kinda OT but I thought I would share a story about the wonder that is SEARS and their customer service. I went in yesterday to get more weight for my oly bar. I was looking to buy 2 Weider rubber encased 45lb plates. I called the place up and asked what the price was and was told around $25 because they were on clearance. So I rushed in only to find no clearance and a price tag of $50 a piece. After waiting for half an hour for someone to finally come back from break I talked to some retard that told me $50 was cheap for the weights and that maybe I should think about getting 25lb plates because he said 45's were too much for me.........so after calling him a prick and asking to see the manager I proceeded to unrack the plates and farmer walk through the bottom floor, up the escalator, and right out the front door with $100 and 90lbs of free weights.
So a tip for everyone out there, if the people at sears piss you off.....just steal shit. :icon_twis

edit. everyone is making me feel bad so I am gonna pack the weights up and bring them back!! I didn't want them anyway!

nah, i just called them and said i had a brain fart and forgot to pay for them. I payed for them over the phone just now.......damn conscience...

You said you paid over the phone for them! Now you're bringing them back! Which is it?

Either way,From Sears.com:

"First, when you visit our site, we may collect non-personally identifiable information from you. Through the use of computer "cookies" we collect data, such as your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific Sears web pages through which you click."

I have had a change of heart. all of you guys have made me realize how stupid my actions were. It was childish and stupid. I already talked to them and shelled out the $100 to pay for them. I feel like a prick and I apologize for wasting everyones time with my stupid ass actions.

Hunto's right, you're screwed.

You can still be charged for stealing the plates even though you subsequently paid for them. I learned about that last semester in criminal law. Sears, like other retailers, are really feeling the pinch of this recession and from what I hear they are looking to stop loss and are prosecuting all shoplifters. You're proper fucked.

I have had a change of heart. all of you guys have made me realize how stupid my actions were. It was childish and stupid. I already talked to them and shelled out the $100 to pay for them. I feel like a prick and I apologize for wasting everyones time with my stupid ass actions.

But at 9:46 you edited your first post to say you were bringing them back. At 9:50, you wrote that you called and paid for them. Now you're saying again that you are bringing them back.

I wish I could move 45s with this ease.

You need to get an attorney to try and work a deal with the local DA. If you don't have any priors (other criminal shit, unpaid parking tickets, warrants, speeding infractions) they'll probably just let you do some community service and put you on probation for a few months.

Get it taken care of though.

who gives a shit, if you got away with it then good, they dont have a full time staff staring at those cameras, they review them if something happened. If they didnt notice you taking them or try to stop you the $10/hr manager prolly was to stupid to realize what happened. You did a ballsy thing now your scared and taking them back??. Chump.

w they dont have a full time staff staring at those cameras, .

Oh yes they do. They employ many people called 'Security' that do just that. Watch cameras, act as shoppers, etc.

who gives a shit, if you got away with it then good, they dont have a full time staff staring at those cameras, they review them if something happened. If they didnt notice you taking them or try to stop you the $10/hr manager prolly was to stupid to realize what happened. You did a ballsy thing now your scared and taking them back??. Chump.

Rochester is a dump.

I guarantee you probably didnt even take them back or pay for them or even steal them for that matter. liar and thief and chump and follower for doing what sherdoggers want you too, and a benedict arnold. Damn your good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back