OT - SEARS got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baruts giving free legal advice. I'd take it. If you look like a remorseful kid, they'll drop it to a misdemeanor and you'll just get a short probation. With film on you, if you go to court, you could be on felony probation for years.

Over 2 weights.

Aussie death carriage is fuckin killin this kid for stealing a few weights. Damn.

2ujh9v8.jpg

Aussie death carriage is fuckin killin this kid for stealing a few weights. Damn.

It won't be me telling him to take a piss test every week, it'll be his prob officer.

if you cant afford the weights just workout right at sears.

Baruts giving free legal advice. I'd take it. If you look like a remorseful kid, they'll drop it to a misdemeanor and you'll just get a short probation. With film on you, if you go to court, you could be on felony probation for years.

Over 2 weights.

Actually most places typically don't have film in the cameras all the time. Too expensive to maintain and store. So it's possible you got lucky and they didn't have film in the cameras when you broke the law.

To the TS.

You are so awesome. You're an inspiration to humankind. What can I do to be just like you?

Just so everyone knows:

I made all the 'legal' advice up. They don't teach us anything useful in school. If the TS goes to talk to a lawyer he's going to get laughed at.

Real advice:

Don't steal shit. If you do, don't fucking tell on yourself.

*shakes head slowly*

So...impatience will get you arrest and have your arsehole widened by your cell mate (who coincidently can probably carry 90kg all the way out of the exercise yard).

Congrats on thge forth coming life experience

The TS is representative of the world the rest of us live in.

Epic Phail?

thats what im saying...you stole shit to be cool, now you feel bad or scared and your going to call them and tell them..haha ive never heard of such a thing. I wouldnt want you on a heist crew

I saw a picture of looting where a bunch of people were leaving a sporting goods store with piles of nikes and arm fulls of jerseys. You know, the necessities.

Stealing under $150 dollars is a misdemeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back