OT: S&P Fantasy Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said Reggie Bush benches 400 and squats 550 at 208...

That doesn't seem too outlandish for a football player. I'd love to see what kind of numbers those lineman can put up.

always knew cardinals were never a legit playoff contender

They beat the packers.

They won a crappy division to make playoffs and they almost blew a dominant lead against a young Packers team. Winning IS winning, but blowing a big lead that big is not impressive at all.

Packers fans are about the most butt hurt babies in the world when they lose. Almost as bad as the Patriots.

The pack fan base is a legendary one. That being said, I totally agree with you.

They won a crappy division to make playoffs and they almost blew a dominant lead against a young Packers team. Winning IS winning, but blowing a big lead that big is not impressive at all.

it is easy to spin almost any team like that. The cardinals crushed the vikings who won their division. Also the Bears and the Lions round out the NFC central.

Week 2 - Saturday Results

Bacon 2 0
Cxs808 2 0
Fedorable 2 0
Steve Q 2 0
Zerocrew1984 2 0

Donut62 1 1
fennway4414 1 1
Gordon 1 1
SmashiusClay 1 1
wvboy 1 1

Bubbleboy 0 2

I know Peyton Manning is good and does things at a level that nobody else does, but honestly, see when your entire commentary is just going PEYTON IS AMAZING YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE PEYTON IF YOU DONT YOU ARE A CLOWN HE IS AMAZING, it just makes everything proper boring.

That hit on Kurt was crazy, he got folded in two and tossed around like a kids toy.

the games yesterday were more fun to watch that I guess I expected

I thought the Saints Cards game would have been closer. The Colts game was good, just the commentating that was driving me nuts.

Warner didn't look as fired up or focused this week as he did against the packers.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

Very good game by the Jets. Well fought and well played.

Thank god the jets won, it's an easier match-up for the colts.

I'm glad the jets won. Fuck the chargers.

The jets are now going to get pwned by the colts, I have to agree. The saints vs vikings will be the best game of the post season.

Phillip Rivers annoys the shit out of me, glad to see him choke. I'm really not sure who is going to win Saints vs Vikings. Both teams played like total shit in December but delivered when it counted. I think I'm leaning towards the Vikings because they can run and pass effectively.

Took ages with the picks because my PC decided to tan the bed and delete everything. If these are wrong let me know.

Week 2 – Results
Wins Loses
Steve Q 4 0

Bacon 3 1
fennway4414 3 1
wvboy 3 1
Zerocrew1984 3 1

Cxs808 2 2
Donut62 2 2
Fedorable 2 2

Bubbleboy 1 3
Gordon 1 3
SmashiusClay 1 3

Overall After Week 2
wvboy 6 2

Fedorable 5 3
fennway4414 5 3
Steve Q 5 3
Zerocrew1984 5 3

Cxs808 3 5
SmashiusClay 3 5

Bubbleboy 2 6
Gordon 2 6

We were to busy doing productive shit like building a house and whatever it is donut does with his life in week one to post our picks:
Bacon 3 1
Donut62 2 2

Congrats to Steve with a perfect 4 and 0 this week.

Upset of the week award goes to everyone who picked the Jets.

The NFL isn't a real sport anyway and thats why we can't make good picks award goes to bubbles and Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back