Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints.

New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts
Minnesota Vikings @New Orleans Saints.

Edit: Changed pick to vikings.

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints

Favre winning another Super Bowl would make for great storytelling, but the Vikings beating the Saints seems like fiction to me.

I just watched the Vikings Cowboys game, good god, when the dust settled at the end of the play you could count the dead bodies on the Cowboys offense, that was nuts.

7 Guys blocking for Romo and he was still getting blown up.

the saints have proven that they're capable of shitting the bed

no way sanchez can keep this going

Erin_Andrews_green_sweater_with_mike.bmp

And now to the sidelines for a live interview with one of today's coaches...

Wade, how do you feel after today's loss?

081005_NS_5cowlede05gm.jpg

Y--Your team lost.

081005_NS_5cowlede05gm.jpg

Back to you Troy, I guess this coach has no fucking clue.

Erin_Andrews_green_sweater_with_mike.bmp

If Vick goes to the Raiders I guess that is an upgrade. I wonder if Vick would rather play in oakland or buffalo...

The Broncos just lost Mike Nolan as their defensive coordinator, and it looks like Patriots D-Coordinator Dean Pees is headed to Denver. Not sure how I feel about this.

The Broncos just lost Mike Nolan as their defensive coordinator, and it looks like Patriots D-Coordinator Dean Pees is headed to Denver. Not sure how I feel about this.

haha...dean pees in Denver!

#1 High school player in the nation, does something seem out of place here?

#77 Seantrel Henderson

768291.jpg

Ht: 6-8 Wt: 338
Position: DT, OT
Year: Class of 2010

STRENGTHS
Feet
Intelligence
Pass Protection

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Drive Blocking Skills

Perfect symmetry in pass pro, feet are shoulder width apart. Hands on thigh pads, elbows bent, not over extending past shoulders. Perfect kick step to the slide. Upper body vertical with knees bent and feet moving. Places his hands up to chest level ready to deliver a punch. His butt is down and his back is about as flat as you could expect from a 6-foot-8 man. Bob Lichtenfels-Scout.com

* Scout.com National 100: #1

One of the state's top three-sports standouts in the Class of 2010. Plays on basketball team and threw shot put and discus. Won the 1,500 meter, shotput and discus in the USATF 2004 Minnesota Junior Olympics Outdoor Championships. Was second in shotput and eleventh in discus in 2004 USATF Region 8 Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships.
Earned first-team all-metro honors as a senior and was named the Minnesota Associated Press player of the year.

Ht: 6-8 Wt: 338

Won the 1,500 meter, shotput and discus in the USATF 2004 Minnesota Junior Olympics Outdoor Championships.

Teh fuck? That has to be typo or a joke.

Anyways, if he signs to Ohio State like he appears to be leaning it will be happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back