OT: S&P Fantasy Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday Games Picks Close 4 pm Eastern

Arizona Cardinals (10 - 6) @ New Orleans Saints (13 - 3)

Baltimore Ravens (9 - 7) @ Indianapolis Colts (14 - 2)

Sunday Games Picks Close 12:30 Pm Eastern

Dallas Cowboys (11 - 5) @ Minnesota Vikings (12 - 4)

New York Jets (9 - 7) @ San Diego Chargers (13 -3)

LOL-KISS.JPG

LOL-SLIM.JPG

LOL-EXTENSION.JPG

LOL-ORLY.JPG

bradybear.jpg

Why did the Patriots get pumped in the playoffs, it is all Giseles fault!

also, fuck the cardinals they suck

The wrath of Kurt Warner shall rain down on all the non believers.

Feature-Kurt-Warner.jpg

Playoffs Pick'em Week 2:

Everything I can think of screams I should pick the Saints but I'm strangely and compulsively drawn towards picking the cardinals. I think it's just how good the packers game was on sunday.

Giants sign new Defensive Coordinator Perry Fewell:

Perry-Ferrell_l.jpg

Colts To Rest Starters For First Game Of Playoffs

INDIANAPOLIS—At his weekly press conference Monday, Colts head coach Jim Caldwell announced that he will rest key starters during the divisional round of the AFC playoffs to keep his players fresh for a Super Bowl run. "You can't win the Super Bowl if you don't get there with all your players healthy," said Caldwell, who added that next Saturday quarterback Peyton Manning would probably get the first two series, which will mostly be comprised of running plays. "Dwight [Freeney] and Dallas [Clark] will get about a quarter in the AFC Championship game. But honestly, even if we make it to the Super Bowl, I can't see playing these guys the whole game. The 2010 season is closer than you think." Throughout the entire press conference Manning could be seen in full uniform, stalking and pacing in the back of the room.

Broncos vs 49ers in London this year. Anyone know when the tickets go on sale, I have registered my interest but I haven't seen a on sale date.

Kyle Orton, in the Uk, I am going to have to go with a sign that says Kyle Orton for Earth Emperor, dressed as a giant bottle of Jack D.

Broncos vs 49ers in London this year. Anyone know when the tickets go on sale, I have registered my interest but I haven't seen a on sale date.

Kyle Orton, in the Uk, I am going to have to go with a sign that says Kyle Orton for Earth Emperor, dressed as a giant bottle of Jack D.

Normally, they don't release the actual schedule until April but I'm not sure if they will do something different for this game.

I think they e-mail everyone on the registry of interest when they're going to start selling tickets. Sky will no doubt spend at least ten minutes talking about it tonight so we'll get all the details.

It looks like Steve and I are the only ones picking the Jets to win.

The Cardinals/Saints is tough but I HATE the way the Saints flopped in to the playoffs and were barely playing. Plus, Warner put up 51 against GB...

Awesome. I'll donate funds to the costume, but you have to pay me back if you don't get on tv.

I am thinking the cards are going to win. It is called pickers doubt. Those saints can't stop the run and Beanie Wells is from OSU.
griffin.jpg

Look at this

Cardinals
Chargers
Colts
Cowboys

all start with C's. Is it a sign?

They just said Reggie Bush benches 400 and squats 550 at 208...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back