Oscar winner Aljamain Sterling about TJ: that chin is gone

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score

tumblr_p0qxb41O5f1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Every time Sterling talks, I cringe. The fact that he’s still “champion” is a disgrace and a joke. Whoever he fights next will take his belt and his reign as paper champ will be nothing but a line on his resume

Aljo is completely pillowfisted. He can't hurt TJ save for a flying knee or something.

Yan will knock TJ on his ass though

Tough one. I don't like any of the 3. Or Cruz or Cody. Or Sandhagen. I dislike all the contenders at 135lb. KZ needs to drop down and tune all these fucks up.
lol why do you hate them?

lol why do you hate them?
They remind me of my lil dog when he trys to get tough. Lol jk that lil fuck can do what he feels, because he is awesome and brightens my day. In reality none of them are likeable, I was a big Barao fan and wish he got paid better for his run. The rest just seem like typical H.S.early 20's d bags.

Aljo is a visionary. A man ahed of his time.Only UFC fighter who won UFC belt and Oscar in the same year.Only one who can see that the chin is gone after 25 min war.He shud really stop comentating anything UFC related until the rematch.Or he is gona milk it like Nico Montano.

The blinking just kills me. I used to do this when one of my brothers hit me and I wanted my mom to yell at him.

Comedy gold. Remember that the same camp tried to scam a win over Mousasi in the same way. Longo and Serra must have the fighters practice confused facial expressions in the mirror. A crucial part of training camp.

Back