Oscar winner Aljamain Sterling about TJ: that chin is gone

That chin is gone but it held up for 25 minutes? What the hell is he talking about
As someone who's thought TJ's chin was questionable last night's fight literally disapproves that lol . Glad this guy has like no fans

Thats a brutal KO reaction what wrong with that???
BigheartedWastefulCamel-size_restricted.gif
jesus yan is retarded. just looking at the gif he deserved to lose his belt for being such a dumb retard. and it was a hard as fuck knee too. either he knew what he was doing or he is completely braindead and thought he was making some kind of brilliant move. the guy seems like a complete tool. wouldnt be surprised if he lost his temper and did it on purpose, pretty sure the ref warned him immediately before it too

it's weird how sterling actually thinks he has fans

Every time Sterling talks, I cringe. The fact that he’s still “champion” is a disgrace and a joke. Whoever he fights next will take his belt and his reign as paper champ will be nothing but a line on his resume
Maybe he can milk annother dq. He obviously gets better at them.

Regarding skill yes TJ or Yann will defeat him and will make it look easy.

jesus yan is retarded. just looking at the gif he deserved to lose his belt for being such a dumb retard. and it was a hard as fuck knee too. either he knew what he was doing or he is completely braindead and thought he was making some kind of brilliant move. the guy seems like a complete tool. wouldnt be surprised if he lost his temper and did it on purpose, pretty sure the ref warned him immediately before it too

Its a position were they really need to change the rules. Sterling is just resting and cheating by putting the hand on the floor. There is no sense at all at prohibiting throwing knees , kicks etc.

Thats a brutal KO reaction what wrong with that???
BigheartedWastefulCamel-size_restricted.gif

People that got up faster than Sterling and walked out the ring instead of being carried out:

- Askren after Masvidal knee + 2 bombs
- Wand after Cro Cops left high kick
- Bisping after the H-Bomb
- Rampage after Wanderlei pulverized him with knees

i know these things arent to be exactly compared, but, ive seen ALOT of heavy strikes, knockouts, cleanest shots from the heaviest hitters... but ive never seen someone lay on the floor for 8 minutes rolling his eyes, cant walk cant stand up, and then posts pic drinking champagne celebrating and giving clear interviews 15 minutes later.

People that got up faster than Sterling and walked out the ring instead of being carried out:

i know these things arent to be exactly compared, but, ive seen ALOT of heavy strikes, knockouts, cleanest shots from the heaviest hitters... but ive never seen someone lay on the floor for 8 minutes rolling his eyes, cant walk cant stand up, and then posts pic drinking champagne celebrating and giving clear interviews 15 minutes later.
<36><36>

TJ is the lineal champ and uncrowned king. Aljo is a clown and Yan is overrated. The snake will be on top once again soon enough.

That is an illegal knee its more dangerous than classic KO s thats why its banned

I got a feeling something is happening and Aljo is pulling out of the fight before it happens in October. I will predict a hang nail but he will say something like his arm has to be amputated.

TJ is the lineal champ and uncrowned king. Aljo is a clown and Yan is overrated. The snake will be on top once again soon enough.

giphy.gif

the daddy of BW is coming to eat

I was counting on TJ's chin failing him. Maybe the time away actually helped.

Back