News Aljamain Sterling UFC 296 Ticket Fiasco

Except Dana apparently didn’t know about him. That is entirely possible.

So unless Aljo can prove he was given the green light by the UFC for X amount of tickets for “his team”. Then it could be a simple mistake/miscommunication. And I’m not putting the blame on anybody.

Right now it’s only Aljo saying he did have tickets at the will call window, or however they handle these things. Dana says he knew nothing about it. And actually assumed he went through a sponsor.

I just don’t think it’s kosher that any time anything happens. It’s ALWAYS Dana’s fault, and/or he’s lying. But then.. I’m not literally obsessed with hating the guy.

Just my opinion.

Yeah, it's so unfair that people always blame the guy who has an extensive history of lying and taking petty shot at fighters when his promotion screws a fighter over.

How dare people assume that Dana might have just given away tickets for the entourage of fighter that he doesn't like to any of the random influencers that he's always pandering to these days?

The ex-champ, who's been with the promotion for a decade and has had no issue getting into fights before, must have done something completely different this time because he's fucking stupid and and doesn't care about being embarrassed in front of his friends and family.

Makes much more sense than blaming Dana.

Last edited:
UFC kicking their fighters out and pulling their tickets is not a good look…Seems this is becoming quite a frequent occurrence.
It’s a sad day in combat sports when active former champions are getting their tickets pulled and Nelk boys are getting in for free.

I hope that this is a mistake and not some blatant disrespect of fighters whom the company doesn’t favor.
They'd rather have C-list celebs in the seats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back