Crime Orthodox priest wounded in shooting in France's Lyon, attacker flees: police

Army being deployed

Edit

To protect religious places should add

Last edited:
France needs to go one step further . Gilotene the fuckers within one week in public
Cant even deport convicted terrorists, let alone chop their heads off in France. Same everywhere in Europe. People wonder why Europe is getting right wing, well heres why. The terrorist has more rights than the law abiding citizen

Cant even deport convicted terrorists, let alone chop their heads off in France. Same everywhere in Europe. People wonder why Europe is getting right wing, well heres why. The terrorist has more rights than the law abiding citizen
We need some desperate measures . This is a murderous cult not a religion .Deploy the army hope for resistance and shoot on sight . done

France needs to go one step further . Gilotene the fuckers within one week in public

Most people doing things like that probably want to get killed if they get caught. Better to become a martyr than to rot away in prison.

It of course doesn't help that they believe their imaginary friend will reward then when they die, which means that they don't need to put as much value on their lives because of that fanaticism.

If you are Muslim, you might as well move out of France. Life is going to start getting much harder for you.
Why would they move? They are getting exactly what they want, they are terrorizing and taking over according to the plan. The French citizens are all for submission and willing to let their fellow citizens die.

Not surprised that it is orthodox church being targeted. Life is going to be hell for any Orthodox Christians in France, because
of Armenia VS Azerbaijan's war.

We need some desperate measures . This is a murderous cult not a religion .Deploy the army hope for resistance and shoot on sight . done
French army is on the streets, defending against backward cunts attacking more Christian and Jewish Churches.

Religion of peace?

Not surprised that it is orthodox church being targeted. Life is going to be hell for any Orthodox Christians in France, because
Tbh, most French arabs couldn't tell ya wtf Armenia is. A Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Jew, Hindu...they're all the same in their eyes. Non believers, hence we should all die in their book

I just don't know why a guy would attack a Greek Orthodox church in order to attack the French, but then again these guys aren't always the brightest bulbs.

I'll still wait for the facts to come out, because it sounds a bit "unorthodox" for a Muslim attack. Sawed-off shotgun, Greek guys being attacked. It's unusual but certainly possible, even expected in light of recent events.

You're assuming he knew it was a Greek church. To him, it was a church, and that was enough to make him want to attack it.

French interior minister darmanin just said that france is at war against islmaic ideology

If someone speaks french can probably translate accurately

Think i might rewatch kingdom of heaven today

No, he said there's a war against 'Islamist ideology'.

Why would they move? They are getting exactly what they want, they are terrorizing and taking over according to the plan. The French citizens are all for submission and willing to let their fellow citizens die.
Believe it or not, left wingers are actually turning into anti-Islam supporters, France was right wing before this. I guarantee an uprising against Arabs, if things get worse, I hate to say

Apparently a sawed-off shotgun was used in the attack.

Attacking a Greek church is a bit random. I suppose we should wait for the facts to come out, even though it's certainly tempting to jump into conclusions here.
An Islamist will attack any Christian priest.
Or this is the work of Turkish Islamists.

Turks and Azeri gangs are attacking Armenians in France.

Serbian media reports that the priest is dead.

French news still say that he's in a serious condition, but not dead yet.

French interior minister darmanin just said that france is at war against islmaic ideology

If someone speaks french can probably translate accurately

Think i might rewatch kingdom of heaven today

The tweet says "France is at war. We are at war against an enemy inside and outside our borders. We are at war against Islamist ideology." The video is pretty much the same thing, but longer.

There's a small chance that it isn't a Muslim terror attack, the victim had a huge power struggle with an Orthodox monk a few years ago, a guy who was eventually excommunicated by his church and fined by a judge. The police seems to consider that this monk is mad and angry enough about that to retaliate in such a violent manner. I guess we'll know very soon. The French police usually doesn't try to hide it when they suspect an Islamic terror attack, so this lead isn't a PC diversion like we often seen in the UK.

Sorry, link is only in French

Un prêtre orthodoxe grièvement blessé par balle devant son église à Lyon

Tbh, most French arabs couldn't tell ya wtf Armenia is. A Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Jew, Hindu...they're all the same in their eyes. Non believers, hence we should all die in their book

This; they are all Kuffar.

An Islamist will attack any Christian priest.
Or this is the work of Turkish Islamists.

Turks and Azeri gangs are attacking Armenians in France.
Nah, Turks are in Germany. It's the smalgerians in France you need to worried about

Back