Crime Orthodox priest wounded in shooting in France's Lyon, attacker flees: police

Nah, Turks are in Germany. It's the smalgerians in France you need to worried about
There are some in France but yeah most Muslims in France are Maghrebians, whereas Germany it is mostly Turks. In Germany, Turks and Kurds have clashed.

This; they are all Kuffar.
The sooner we realise it the better. They are real nice to us, hoping to convert us. But at the end of the day, they'll slit our throat if it comes down to it

Trust me, I lived and worked in Sheffield. They're plotting

There are some in France but yeah most Muslims in France are Maghrebians, whereas Germany it is mostly Turks. In Germany, Turks and Kurds have clashed.
Kurds are sound. Always decent guys when I lived in Berlin, the Turks on the other hand.....

Trust me, I lived and worked in Sheffield.

I trust you on this, Zimo. We need more people who can see the truth.

Leftists think that Muslims will enrich us with equality, diversity, and multiculturalism.

People need to decide who is telling the truth.

I trust you, Zimo. We need more people like you who can see the truth.

Leftists think that Muslims will enrich us with equality, diversity, and multiculturalism.

Good guys. Thank fuck I didnt live in Bradford

I trust you on this, Zimo. We need more people who can see the truth.

A month later, 60 Pakistani taxi drivers in Rotherham were arrested for the rape of at least 1200 girls in that area

These guys are such stand up fellows

Back