Crime Orthodox priest wounded in shooting in France's Lyon, attacker flees: police

So the suspect has fled and hasn’t been caught, but the description they gave of him was that he is in his 40s. That’s it? Who are we supposed to be looking out for?

Last edited:
I don't think civil war will ensue and I don't think most muslims would pick up arms to support radical islam, no.
Of course not most. Not even close.

But 10% isn't a stretch. Add in an element willing to look the other way and you have a great number of people who just can't be delt with.

The west needs to realize that no matter how nice you are to some groups, they simply do not want to be like you.

Whether you like it or not or want to fight or not, when a people has declared war on you and your way of life, you are at war. There is no need to accept it, it has been accepted for you.

No amount of love or well wishes or progressive ideas will change that.

But 10% isn't a stretch. Add in an element willing to look the other way and you have a great number of people who just can't be delt with.

That’s the key right there. They may not pick up arms but they WILL absolutely without question, offer support and cover.

For sure there's problems and will probably continue to be problems, but I think civil war is unlikely.

For sure there's problems and will probably continue to be problems, but I think civil war is unlikely.
If western Euros have turned into absolute cucks (I seldom use that word, for the record) or Muslims rein in their loons then no.

So, Europe is heading for civil war, Islamization or a cleansing. Inevitable when Islam asserts itself.

If western Euros have turned into absolute cucks (I seldom use that word, for the record) or Muslims rein in their loons then no.

So, Europe is heading for civil war, Islamization or a cleansing. Inevitable when Islam asserts itself.

Tbh, I don't think much will change. You'll get periods where something happens and things get riled up then things will go back to normal again. People would have been saying much the same in the wake of the Bataclan attack and the truck attack in Nice, but things died down after that and those incidents were much worse than anything that's happened this time (so far)

Tbh, I don't think much will change. You'll get periods where something happens and things get riled up then things will go back to normal again. People would have been saying much the same in the wake of the Bataclan attack and the truck attack in Nice, but things died down after that and those incidents were much worse than anything that's happened this time (so far)

Yeah if civil war comes it will be started by the opppsite side and not french

Conflict seems unavoidable though

These things come in waves. If by saying "not much will change" you mean the French won't stand up for themselves and keep showing their bellies to Islam then that's Islamization of France. Incrementalism is a sneaky bitch. No Muslim lands were ever Muslim lands. Until they became so. The latest example is Lebanon.

Yeah the death toll was far worse, but when churches are being attacked that is definitely a cause for concern. I hope this settles down, but I think there’s unfortunately more to come — tensions are so high and world leaders are beefing with Macron.

I don't think civil war will ensue and I don't think most muslims would pick up arms to support radical islam, no.
you gotta wait till you are the majority than can strike its written in the good book.

French interior minister darmanin just said that france is at war against islmaic ideology

If someone speaks french can probably translate accurately

Think i might rewatch kingdom of heaven today

About time. You can't claim to be liberal and support Islam at the same time. It just doesn't work.

I just don't know why a guy would attack a Greek Orthodox church in order to attack the French, but then again these guys aren't always the brightest bulbs.

I'll still wait for the facts to come out, because it sounds a bit "unorthodox" for a Muslim attack. Sawed-off shotgun, Greek guys being attacked. It's unusual but certainly possible, even expected in light of recent events.
Muslims arent exactly allied with the greek orthodox or any religion for that matter. its their will or death.

It could have been a Turk. Turks and Greeks have a lot of bad blood between them.
Erdogan is doing his best to spicy things up lately too.

This.

Greece and France are strengthening their bonds due to the east Mediterranean dispute against Turkey. Erdogan is is going on and on about anti-islamism in France. Greece is also strengthening their relationship with India to offset a Turkish-Pakistani alliance. This attack didn't suprise me to be honest.

Not even comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success!

Why the sudden rise in France? They had a few major events a few years ago but then quiet for a while. Suddenly a spike

What changed?
It's full of Arab Muslims, basically

Back