Open carry guy gets confronted outside of the zoo. Who's to blame?

What a fucking cunt of a cameraman.

Guys who open carry are usually douches, but it's his right and the guy that's "confronting" him is an even bigger douche.

And the guys that open carry usually like this reaction, the asswipe with the camera is giving him exactly the attention and response that he wants, and will be laughing about with his buddies later that night.

Amen.

Open carry people are the biggest douchebags of all gun owners. They are pathetic. I've known 2 different people who conceal carried and they were among the most respectful of gun owners I've ever met. One of them could have easily used his weapon in a scenario but backed away incognito and called the cops knowing that it would have most likely ended up in people being killed if he drew like these open carry :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are itching for everytime they walk out.

People who open carry don't do so because they feel threatened. They do it to project a sense of power. I mean why even argue with someone who has a gun brandished? Anyone without a gun is completely intimidated of all their natural rights when they are interacting with a clearly armed citizen. Pathetic.

Last edited:
lol at the camera man accusing the guy of being a "tough guy" and "big man", while running up calling him a pussy and telling about all the times he beats guys' asses who rob him with guns and saying "you don't know who I used to run with".

What kind of Joe Dirt sounding idiot films himself being a confrontational asshole?

I made it 45 seconds in, but didn't even need that much to tell the camera guy was to blame.

Disagreeing with someone else's choices doesn't give one the moral right and obligation to walk right up and start being nasty.

Camera guy starts off by shouting what a pussy the guy is

Guy is open carrying a side arm. Not making a scene. Not low ready carrying an AR, not in camo fatigues, not doing anything to make someone uncomfortable

Camera guy is a dick who wanted to feel tough for once in his life

Whats wrong with fatigues?

Guy is open carrying outside a zoo and someone confronts him while recording. Who's to blame here? Guy with camera says he is making everyone uneasy. Guy with gun says it's his constitutional right.

This video has 56 views as of 27 posts to this thread.... WoW - Is that your YouTube channel? Is that you behind the camera?

People who open carry don't do so because they feel threatened. They do it to project a sense of power. I mean why even argue with someone who has a gun brandished? Anyone without a gun is completely intimidated of all their natural rights when they are interacting with a clearly armed citizen. Pathetic.

You mean their natural rights to argue and mouth off? Which don't actually exist.

Camera guy is the loser in that situation.

Gun guy is just taking advantage of his right and not breaking the law.

If the camera guy wants to discuss it, do so with his local congressman or senator -- otherwise you are just arguing with someone who is within the scope of the law and is not in a position to change it.

You mean their natural rights to argue and mouth off? Which don't actually exist.

Ummm, yes they do. 1st amendment protects speech that is non-threatening and not slandering. I didn't watch the video because there was too much trashiness in the preview image. But enlighten me, did the mouthy guy make a threat?

This video has 56 views as of 27 posts to this thread.... WoW - Is that your YouTube channel? Is that you behind the camera?

That's my Youtube channel. Whenever I wanna show a certain video to someone, I upload it on there.

The guy with the camera is a shit head and deserves to get the shit slapped out of him.

The guy carrying handled it OK but I have no idea other then to get attention why he would open carry there. I understand it many places but if you live in a shall issue state why not get your permit.

Well carrying two has merit if you're going to carry open.

Someone could grab one and you'd need a backup
What if somebody grabbed both? Better get that new Buttholester from Reamington. Absurd.

That cameraman not only embarrassed himself, but was owned by the open carry guy.

Rights > Feelings

Ok. Didn't realize this as I only made it through about 10 seconds of the video. Yeah, I lessen my stance a bit knowing that
I didn't notice it for a while either, so the guy confronting him made more sense than it did at first. Still really obnoxious to bring guns to the zoo, and really obnoxious to start a big douchey argument over it.

The guy with the camera is a shit head and deserves to get the shit slapped out of him.

The guy carrying handled it OK but I have no idea other then to get attention why he would open carry there. I understand it many places but if you live in a shall issue state why not get your permit.
Why wouldnt you carry a gun in a zoo with dangerous animals? We just had a thread about the girl that was killed by a tiger in a zoo. It makes more sense to carry a weapon in a zoo than most places

But I would just get the permit some I didn't have to deal with shit heads like that. It's just not worth the time out of my life and I would want to slap the shit out of him.

What if somebody grabbed both? Better get that new Buttholester from Reamington. Absurd.

I don't think you understand how holsters work. It would be impossible.

Can't really side with the camera man after watching a few minutes but goddamn what absolute shitlord you have to be to open carry two pistols.

Back